Countdown

Blue Rosler

I read this news earlier on. This day has been brilliant! Stelling to host Countdown, Gallas stripped of the Arsenal captaincy, quality.

I doubt he'd be leaving Soccer Saturday, Countdown films loads of episodes in one go so he should still be there.

Who's the chick? They should force Vorderman to stay there forever.

At uni I got in from a club one night and we flicked on the TV while we had something to eat and to chill before bed.

Countdown was on and Vorderman was putting up the consenants and vowels and spelt FART.

I laughed so hard. Good times.

Anyway, MILFtastic.

vorderman_c1.jpg

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

I was told that Jeff Stelling would be doing it about 6 weeks ago, by some woman who'd gone for the Carol Vorderman job that I got talking to in the pub. I couldn't see it happening, personally, but I should have found a way to at least have a couple of quid on it >_>