Geo-Political Simulator

METALMAN

Nothing pleases me more than starting a game as China, instantly taking over Mongolia and then the two tiny countries near the South (Nepal and something else <_<)

Bhutan?

You should at least take the trouble to learn the name of the places you subjugate. :shifty:

It's not as if it matters, within a week or so it's just China <_<

• Admin

Pirate can also be a verb. Everybody is pirating software because they are pirates.

And as long as they're not contravening the board rules no one will get banned. :)

Hitting the thesaurus lately? <_<

Beg pardon? o_O

Can anyone PM me an address for the "store" where I may procure GPS2?

You are kidding, right?

All the more curious is that you've had a warning for such things in the past. Take a few days off.

I've also PM'd you a link to the site where you can purchase GPS2. It will be waiting for you on your return.

I barely have one at all, the game looks rather choppyish - it's very playable, no lag or anything like that.

So glad this is finally playable by someone such as myself aka, a cheapwad. I took over North Korea and instantly launched war. Couldn't figure out how to give the go ahead for nukes so I went down FAAAST.

I tried to do the tutorial....but I got stuck when I was supposed to attack a city (there was none!) in Afgan.

Had the same problem as well. But yeah, I probably had to zoom in (which I just figured out how to do).

Also, how the hell do you use nukes? I wanna nuke some bitches!

I'm going to give this a whirl.

In these kind of games I tend to go completely batshit. I got this game one year for Christmas, took Saudi Arabia and proceeded to totally turn the country around. People were pissed at the radical change (turning Islam from the official religion to merely a legal one, giving women the right to vote, etc).

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this puppy yet. Maybe have the US turn into a country where the most popular clothing item are shirts that say "Fox News Was Right".

I always seem to get confused what to do once I've created greater China (Mongolia, Bhutan, Nepal)

If I attack Khazakstan then I get raped by Russia

If I attack Vietnam/Thailand etc. then I end up getting raped by ridiculous fighting conditions.

If I attack South Korea then I get raped by America, if I attack North Korea then my own government rapes me

If I attack Russia; nuff said.

If I attack Mymar or India then I'm out of power in a week.

If I attack Afghanistan/Pakistan then it takes 4 years to get close to their capital.

So ultimately I'm left in an area where I don't know how to progress further... so would probably have to turn the country into a economic one, not military based :/

Edited by The General