The Inevitable January Transfer Market Topic

Crybaby Bunting

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs have signed Cudicini on a free transfer.

Excellent signing for them.

Still got potentially 5 years left in him, maybe longer because he hasn't been doing much in the last 5 years, in the top 5 'keepers in the country easily.

I was just looking at the Spurs wiki page and saw Cudicini in the squad and thought that some joker had added it for a laugh....Was gonna come in herre to say it and wham!

That is a beautiful signing and perhaps the best bit of business in this window.

1) I don't fucking want Fabian Delph

2) If Bent has been poor for Spurs and isn't playing well with Defoe/Pav whatever. Then why are we going to give away our prized asset in Jones for him to play with Cisse, another speedy type of striker - then we'll just be in Spurs' predicament surely. With fast strikers and no real link to the midfield.

3) Harry Redknapp can fuck off. Despite us twice saying "no, fuck off, we aren't selling him." He comes out to the media and say "I am interested in Jones yes, but I have no idea whether or not Sunderland are willing to deal him." What, so being told no already isn't clear enough? And Sbragia coming out in the media, publicly slamming the tactics of it all and say "We aren't wanting to sell Kenwyne Jones right now whatsoever" isn't making things any less hazy for you? Does Harry not own a TV or anything? I do like Harry, I think he's a good manager but the way he conducts himself in the transfer market leaves a lot to be desired for my likings. We've said we aren't interested in selling Jones, but Harry continues and comes out with "I am interested but I don't know if they want to deal him"? Come on Harry.

4) Just again. I don't want Fabian Delph.

1) I don't fucking want Fabian Delph

2) If Bent has been poor for Spurs and isn't playing well with Defoe/Pav whatever. Then why are we going to give away our prized asset in Jones for him to play with Cisse, another speedy type of striker - then we'll just be in Spurs' predicament surely. With fast strikers and no real link to the midfield.

3) Harry Redknapp can fuck off. Despite us twice saying "no, fuck off, we aren't selling him." He comes out to the media and say "I am interested in Jones yes, but I have no idea whether or not Sunderland are willing to deal him." What, so being told no already isn't clear enough? And Sbragia coming out in the media, publicly slamming the tactics of it all and say "We aren't wanting to sell Kenwyne Jones right now whatsoever" isn't making things any less hazy for you? Does Harry not own a TV or anything? I do like Harry, I think he's a good manager but the way he conducts himself in the transfer market leaves a lot to be desired for my likings. We've said we aren't interested in selling Jones, but Harry continues and comes out with "I am interested but I don't know if they want to deal him"? Come on Harry.

4) Just again. I don't want Fabian Delph.

1) Good, you're not having him. :(

2) Yep, you will.

3) This surprises you why? Seriously, every half-major transfer goes like that.

4) Good, you're still not having him.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I didn't say it did. It's just Harry's tactics and it's annoying when he's there trying to purposely unsettle one of our better players, normally he isn't taking an interest in my teams players so I don't normally get too bothered about it. But he's just being frustrating, Sbragia should offer him a fight, winner gets Jones. Bet Sbragia could do some damage with that odd shaped head of his.

Chimbonda's (re)signing has been finalised. He's never a happy man to be kept on the bench though so that could be fun. He can play left back though and Harry was keen to quote "He can play in any of the back four positions" so I think he's labelling him as a left back replacement for the hot/cold BAE and the bad luck charm that is Gareth Bale.

Bale may well be a bad luck charm, but you just know as soon as he manages to get his first PL win in a Spurs shirt, he'll go on to win the next 5-10 games straight.

Probably. <_<

I'm more of the opinion that Spurs will sell him and then he'll go on a winning/unbeaten streak with his new team.

Chimbonda's (re)signing has been finalised. He's never a happy man to be kept on the bench though so that could be fun. He can play left back though and Harry was keen to quote "He can play in any of the back four positions" so I think he's labelling him as a left back replacement for the hot/cold BAE and the bad luck charm that is Gareth Bale.

Got that right.

Are Spurs intent on signing all their old players back? It's like playing Champ Manager..

In Championship news Steve Brooker is undergoing a medical today & tomorrow as we look to sign him from Bristol City. A great signing if he can stay fit.

19.23 Sebastien Carole is back with Brighton after being invited by manager Micky Adams to train with the side.

So.. his stint at Darlo went well. Also, Chelsea fans, commence getting your hopes up.

18.38 Sky Sports News understands that Juventus have made an enquiry about signing Chelsea's French winger Florent Malouda on loan.

And finally, Harry should've just joined when Jol left, it'd be quicker that way.

16.20 Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has revealed he would be interested in bringing Robbie Keane back to White Hart Lane from Liverpool.