ATTN: Coin Op

The Mask of Norro

B is down to Brain Age, Bioshock, Bubble Bobble, and Bomberman

D is down to Donkey Kong Country, Dead Rising, Dance Dance Revolution, Duck Hunt, and Doom

E is down to Escape from Monkey Island, Elebits, Earthworm Jim, and Earthbound

F is down to Final Fantasy VII or X (personal favorites, hush >_>), Fallout 3, F-Zero, Frogger, and any one of the Fire Emblem games

I is down to Ico and Ikaruga

J is down to Joust and Jak 1, 2 or 3

P is down to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pokemon Red or Blue, Pacman, Prince of Persia, and Pong

Q is down to Q-bert, Quake, and Qix

R is down to Resident Evil (any of them really), Rock Band 2, Rayman or Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

T is down to Tetris, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Turok, Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tekken or Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, THPS2 and Twisted Metal

U is down to Unreal Tournament III, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and Uniracers

V is down to Virtua Fighter or Virtua Fighter 5, Viewtiful Joe or Viewtiful Joe 2, and Viva Piñata

Y is down to Yoshi's Island DS and Yar's Revenge

Z is down to Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Zaxxon and Z.O.E.

The one's I did not bold, I feel rather meh about all of those choices.

And Norro....No Final Fantasy VI? Lame. Don't do Final Fantasy VII, PLEASE. I'm begging you. It's been overdone, and honestly, there's a million pics out there of one Sephiroth, Cloud, or Tifa.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B is Bomberman

D is Doom

E is Escape from Monkey Island

F is F-Zero

I is Ikaruga

J is Joust

P is Pacman

Q is Quake,

R is Resident Evil

T is Tetris

U is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

V is Viva Piñata

Y is Yar's Revenge

Z is Zombies Ate My Neighbors

And Norro....No Final Fantasy VI? Lame. Don't do Final Fantasy VII, PLEASE. I'm begging you. It's been overdone, and honestly, there's a million pics out there of one Sephiroth, Cloud, or Tifa.

Again. Personal favorites, not everyone else's favorites :P

I haven't actually gotten to play Final Fantasy VI myself yet, but I'd love to be able to. That being said, FFVII will always stand out to me personally, despite all the overly excessive amounts of hype it's received, because it was one of the first Playstation games that I played and got really, really excited over when I was younger. And as for FFX, that's another personal favorite of mine because back when I first played it, it completely enthralled me in it and I wound up playing the damn thing nonstop. It really pulled me in.

I could have put the first Final Fantasy on there, actually, but didn't because to be honest if nothing else it's going to be associated with 8-Bit Theater.

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and do Bioshock for B. The fact is much as I love Bomberman (I did him for "B" on my last attempted mural), but not only was I originally going to go with Bioshock, but I feel like graphically it would be intense to see the simplicity of Asteroids transition into the complexity of Bioshock.

T is going to be for Tetris. The response for that thus far has been pretty solid and I was already leaning in that game's direction, so... it makes sense, really.

J is Joust. I used to love that game as a kid anyway, but I figured Jak's series was worth putting in.

As for the rest, right now I'm still debating over them, so if anyone has anything else to add please do so. Would love to get more opinions in on this :P

I never really bothered much about FF6. I got right up to Kefka on my one play through and ended up leaving it for years. Can't even remember what the story was about, so it obviously didn't grab me at the time.

Since Ellis reminded me, I have the DS FF3 and now have no idea whether it is this same game or what the fuck it is. Since I haven't played that for about a year either >_>

FF6 is the one with the ninja type dude with the dog, right? Is that the one that was originally FF3 in Japan or something?

Yeah, his name was Shadow I believe. And it had a clown as the main baddy!

I thought it never actually said what gender Shadow was deliberately...

Oh there's love for Pac-Man, but it's clashing currently with my obsessive love for all things Phoenix Wright. Seriously you have no idea how difficult P is for me right now.

R is a toss-up between Rock Band 2 and Resi Evil at the moment for me though, honestly.