ATTN: Coin Op

The Mask of Norro

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A - Assassin's Creed, Arkanoid, Act Raiser, Ardy Lightfoot,

B - Bomberman, Battletoads, Bubble Bobble, Balloon Fight, Boogerman, Blackthorne, Bubsy, Bust-A-Move, Bioshock, Burnout

D - Double Dragon, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Dragon Quest, Dragon's Lair, Duck Tales, Darius, Donkey Kong Country, Doom, Dungeon Maker, Dead Space

E - Earthbound, E.V.O. Search for Eden, Elder Scrolls

F - F-Zero, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Faceball 2000, Final Fight, Flashback, Front Mission, Fallout 1/2/3

I - Ice Climber, Itadaki Street, Illusion of Gaia

J - Joust, Joe & Mac.

N - Ninja Gaiden, No More Heroes.

P - You've already got lots of choices for P, but allow me to complicate the matter further by bringing up Paperboy, Parodius, Pinball, Pirates!, Princess Tomato in Salad Kingdom, Punch-Out!!, Pilotwings, Pipe Dreams, Pocky & Rocky, Princess Maker, and Puyo Puyo.

Q - Q-bert, Qix

R - River City Ransom, R-Type, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, Rock Band.

T - Tetris.

U - Ultima, Uninvited, U.N. Squadron, Uniracers, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

V - uhh... V... Vegas Dream? Volleyball?

X - Xevious.

Y - Yoshi (Yoshi's Cookie, Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Safari), Ys.

Z - Zelda, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Zoop.

I was either going for Alone in the Dark or Assassin's Creed for "A" until someone (I think it was Ellis) suggested Asteroids to start things off... honestly? That's not a bad idea, I actually really like that, as I plan on having a good chunk of it be pretty graphic-heavy. Starting things off so simple could be a really nice tie-in.

I'm just wondering how I'd transition it into the next one, but I'm getting a few ideas. I think I'll go with that, actually.

Alright, I'll go with Asteroids for A. Editing that in now.

Considering it's "Legend of Zelda: (Insert Name Here)" and all :P

Rarely do any lists allow "The" to put something in at "T", they usually go with the first letter of the word after "the". That said, I never start with T on the word "The" :P

Doesn't matter about matching the boxart, just a personal preference. Also, Plubs, I could get away with it and no-one would mind, but it's just a personal preference. Nothing too strict, just something I prefer :P

I think Xevious is the way to go for "X". I need more oldschool games to balance things out, considering I have a lot of modern games already on the list. Xevious could work pretty well for that.

Plus, hell, I've no idea what other game starts with an "X" that would be suitable to put up there.