NFL 2009

livid

I hope Philly takes Beanie too. I expect him to be a huge bust :)

A "bruiser" RB with injury concerns? Yeah, no, please get him off the board before #31. =)

And the Eagles just moved up.. why?

And jesus christ, are the Browns EVER going to pick? Or at least get something good for all these trade downs (who trusts Mangini to do anything with all these 6th rounders, honestly?)?

Its a miracle..the Eagles traded UP in the draft..and made a pick that people liked?!

Its..unexpected. Definately did NOT see Maclin. Now all we need to do is cut/trade Reggie Brown..

D-Jack

Curtis

Maclin

Avant

Baskett...I like that WR lineup

Eh, I think Maclin's too much like Desean Jackson... not a good pick, really. Brandon Pettigrew was the guy I thought they were going after for McNabb; I stand by that he would've been a better target for McNabb, and also the fact that he's a TE who can block, would've been a great pick.

...and now he goes to Detroit. Meh.

Don't get me wrong. I would've liked them to get Pettigrew too...but they could've drafted Beanie Wells, who odds are is doing to be a Big 10 bust as far as rbs go. Vonte Davis to replaced Shelton, who alot of people here in Philly think is too much like Vernon...good to look at but runs way too hot or cold, or some d-lineman who wouldn't see the field this season. So I'm happy with Maclin

Given the way Oher's fallen, there's a possibility of Beatty being there for them at the top of the 2nd. If they do, then that may just justify going for Pettigrew (a great talent in his own right, just.. not as big of a need..) 20th, but then that means that, barring any trades, they won't get to work on the defense until the 3rd round. And who really thinks the Lions'll strike gold there the way they need to?

And here's Oher to Baltimore. Ridiculous value, and a great pick by any team here.

If we can get Little Animal, I'll feel a lot better. Rey has to be falling for a reason right?

There's virtually no premium put on inside linebackers, and all the teams that have needs there also have more pressing needs elsewhere.

And damnit, it's looking like Wells is going to the Cards. =\ Fuck you, Polian.

Interesting then. Well, eh. I don't know, it's hard to vomit about a draft before the players are taken, but it seems my gut feelings have been right the last few years.

Anyway, I have heard Rey might be slipping because he is a "two down" ILB, due to the fact that he can't really drop back into pass coverage effectively.