NFL 2009

livid

Hooray for illegal streams!

Watching Dallas/Tampa and Romo's been struggling a bit too much for my liking. But Mike Nugent missed his second FG attempt on the day, so we're up 13-7.

Also, Byron Leftwich has a hell of an arm.

Exactly. Just because he isn't throwing to Randy Moss doesn't mean he doesn't have good receivers. Colston, Devrey Henderson, Jeremy Shockey, Bush catching out of the backfield. That's a lot better than some other teams.

You listed Henderson as a good receiver? More importantly, you named him instead of Lance Moore?

The Saints' receivers aren't great, Colston obviously a superstar but the rest are average. Shockey and Bush are nice weapons to have though. Probably on par with Dallas I would say. Brees makes most of those guys look good.

<br />So, how's that vaunted Cincinnati offense doing?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I'm floored. I don't remember the last time Denver had this many sacks. It's weird to say, but I feel more comfortable with this six point lead with Neckbeard at quarterback, than I would with Cutler.

I am at my nephews youth football game and missed the 2nd half. What's the word on mcnabbs injury

...wow.

Is Denver lucky as fuck or what? There were like three or four Bengals right there and somehow that tip landed in Stokley's hands. Almost like they planned that one.

Edited by Hellfire