NFL Quarterback Mafia

Okay. Welcome to NFL Quarterback Mafia

logo.jpg

This is a 20 player game, and it's obviously based on NFL Quarterbacks (more current, rather then historical). There won't be safeclaims for all the mafia, because I'd like to think that someone is creative enough to go on NFL.com and try to create their own. Unlike some topics, there are literally an endless amount of roles that could be in this game, so don't be disappointed if a certain person is or isn't in the game(I doubt it'll matter though). Finally, this is my first mafia as a GM, so bare with me if I do something retarded because odds are I will ^_^

The player list may or may not be first come first serve. I want to get a good mix of players, and I know how quickly a mafia can fill up without someone being around to even know it started. And, frankly, I don't like some of you :shifty:

Player List

1. HttK

2. TheRossWalker

3. naiwf

4. Sousa

5. Rabid Wolverine

6. SeanDMan

7. Pris

8. Footjob Fever

9. Be

10. Mr. Potato Head

11. Ruki

12. Split Second

13. pizzamonkey

14. Mr. Evil Guy

15. JustBlaze

16. -A-

17. Ace

18. Maxx

19. Essa

20. Josh

Reserves:

1. EddieG

2. Blehschmidt

3. wrathofcarnage

4. Slogger

5. Pleatherface

6. TGC

7. thug

8. deangelo

If the few people that pre-regged would reply in the thread acknowledging it, that would be sweet tits. This thread will stay open until I get twenty people and a few reserves.

Edited by YoungB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you haven't automatically given Pesci a spot after he went to bat for you is criminal.

Pesci actually looked over my mafia to make sure everything was ship-shape, so I don't think it'd be very fair for him to be in it :P