UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Maybe it's just the luck of the draw and that's how it comes out? I've seen a few rematches in my career, but not nowhere near as bad as some are saying and I don't see it as a big deal really. If anything, there's been quite a few surprises in the career and they're mixing it up in a few of the divisions with some surprising champions.

Anyone have any tips for earning the Fight, KO and Submission Of The Night awards? I haven't got any yet in my current career. Most of my knock-outs come from head kicks, I only have one submission victory so far which I thought was pretty cool, a rear naked choke and I just had a great fight with Forrest Griffin that I thought may earn a FOTN but nothing.

I did get an achievement for my opponent's mouth guard flying 3 metres away when I scored a KO though (H)

I just beat BJ Penn at 4:11 in the first round to win the Lightweight title. After he had a press thing saying he was going to choke me out, he never even tried to take me down. Then Sean Sherk was my first defense and I knocked him out, too.

Might lightweight has turned into a beast of a striker. I jacked up his Standing Striking Offense and Defense, Standing Kicking Offense and Defense, Takedown Defense, Grappling Defense, and Submission Defense. I think next I'm going to do a heavyweight submission guy.

I have the mouthpiece achievement too.

Also, Just had my first online fight as Forrest to see how he rolls in the league and I took on a guy who used Liddell and he spent the first 30 seconds trying to pound my face in, I just blocked and landed some heavy punches when he let his hands drop. When I took him to the ground with the intent of tapping him out, He just layed there while I hammerfisted him in the head 27 times and he would only fight back when he got rocked, Which kind of surprised me and I couldn't take advantage of rocking him, But after the 3 time of getting him rocked, I blocked his shots from the bottom and knocked his ass out.

Was it online? Because from what I hear, First person to try a submission wins online.

That's not it at all. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can get out of a rear naked choke. So keep trying.

Edited by RowLLf

I have the mouthpiece achievement too.

Also, Just had my first online fight as Forrest to see how he rolls in the league and I took on a guy who used Liddell and he spent the first 30 seconds trying to pound my face in, I just blocked and landed some heavy punches when he let his hands drop. When I took him to the ground with the intent of tapping him out, He just layed there while I hammerfisted him in the head 27 times and he would only fight back when he got rocked, Which kind of surprised me and I couldn't take advantage of rocking him, But after the 3 time of getting him rocked, I blocked his shots from the bottom and knocked his ass out.

I lost a fight to someone using Rampage because they mounted me and I held the high block, so the referee stopped it because I wasn't fighting back.

Was it online? Because from what I hear, First person to try a submission wins online.

Not true. I've never won with the first attempt at a submission.