UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

I need 4-8-16 people with this on PS3 and willingness to go online. If so, I will start up a league, too.(8 is nice, cause then basically everyone will get a decent guy and this is my expectation. 16 is best but a bit excessive, 4 is a little too low. Maybe we'll hold a mini-tournament through PMs or something if there's 4. <_<)

EDIT: There were 4 in the original thread. Maybe 4-8-12 more would be cool. :)

Definitely in this :w00t:

I need 4-8-16 people with this on PS3 and willingness to go online. If so, I will start up a league, too.(8 is nice, cause then basically everyone will get a decent guy and this is my expectation. 16 is best but a bit excessive, 4 is a little too low. Maybe we'll hold a mini-tournament through PMs or something if there's 4. <_<)

Same here provided it gets goin.

Same here provided it gets goin.

Count me in too. We should agree on a weight and all have created fighters. :)

Speaking of awesome online moments I had a great one with Houston Alexander. Granted this was not Ranked, just for fun gaming with another EWB'er. We had both been aggressors throughout the match no remorse, just pounding away at each other. Then late in the second or first round the guy shoots for a takedown, I hit the A button on the precise time, Alexander lifts his knee and the other guy just shoots right into Alexanders knee and gets knocked out. Man, that was totally fucking awesome.

This game needs to function to save replays.

So I just had my first online match and I tapped out within a mere minute :shifty: So I decided to check the Tutorial out and it has actually been very helpful in regards to transitions and blocking etc, I should have checked it before I began playing :rolleyes: Anyway, if anyone wants to kick my ass, 360: Tzakjez

Edit: Oh boo SRN, I don't know how to get out of those things :(

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Big Nastys 3-0 online, just choked out a level 11 as Anderson Silva with my Verra. Fun

Yay, a level 45 now.

EDIT: LMFAO~! Kimura'd him out in the 1st minute. He didn't quit! I love it. 4-0

Next ups a Lvl 18 guy as Anderson Silva, with 50 or so matches between his W/L. So, he's experienced.

Made him tap to a Kimura as well! My guys not so bad at subs it seems. 5-0

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Well, sorry Quasi, I thought it was a ranked match. :( Rematch?

Sure, challenge me. But how do I out of something like that? I though with brute force aka punching, but that didn't work.

I have no idea. Try using the technical escape instead. It might also has something to do with Lesnar's poor submission defense compared to Mir's great submission offense. But what the hell happened to the connection?

Nah, Antoni Hardonk is a real fighter. And yeah, it was pretty brutal KO. Thought I had you with the head kicks but then again, I forgot that you should never underestimate the all powerful Cheick Kongo.