UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

With my CAF's (not 100 overall types) I've been tapping out the computer and people alike with the button mashing techniques (would have gotten rocksta too if he didn't hit the guide button :) ). But yea, I can't stand "the shine" since I can't do it very fast and the computer almost always escapes if I do that method. So now when I make a CAF I make sure they have a high str rating.

What's the guide button? And how the hell do you guys know all this stuff :shifty: I mean, most of you are already through an entire career; 5 fights take like 2 hours or something in career mode, because it keeps saving for ages etc, so imagine how many hours a whole career takes. I have noticed that being a fan of UFC really gives a player an advantage and it will probably be impossible for me to ever overcome that, unless I start watching it too :pervert:

With my CAF's (not 100 overall types) I've been tapping out the computer and people alike with the button mashing techniques (would have gotten rocksta too if he didn't hit the guide button :) ). But yea, I can't stand "the shine" since I can't do it very fast and the computer almost always escapes if I do that method. So now when I make a CAF I make sure they have a high str rating.

What's the guide button?

The big button in the middle of the controller with the X on it...

What's the guide button?

I thought so, but how does hitting the guide button make Kale unleash his hold on Rocksta, doesn't it only affect Rocksta then because he gets the pop-up in his screen?

Anyway, I'm looking UFC 98 right now (my first UFC show ever) and at the same time I'm playing the same matches on the 360. I had a great game as Matt Hughes against Matt Serra in which I eventually managed to wiggle out of a hold, get up and punish him but luckily for Serra the round was over, so second round he went for the takedown again, I block it and get up, boom, KO. Then I played as Rashad Evans against Machida and easily won with another KO in the 2nd round. I'm afraid to up the difficulty though :pervert:

Edit: 9 to 5, you're a douche <_< I need to change my XBL tag, I know, but it costs money.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Just completed my career at Heavyweight making the Hall of Fame.

Picked up the 10 win streak, 1 fight of the night and a load of KO's of the night.

My record is in the spoilers, lost way too many easy fights at the start of my career.

Try Out beat Shinji Takada by KO R2(3:46)

UFN 22 lost to Rolando Aguilar by KO R1(4:31)

UFN 25 beat Ivan Heleno by KO R3(1:50)

UFN 27 lost to Eddie Sanchez by KO R2(1:25)

UFN 29 beat Ivan Heleno by KO R1(4:59)

UFN 31 lost to Tyson Mayfield by KO R1(4:35)

UFN 33 beat Mark Emerson by KO R2(2:36)

UFN 37 beat Rolando Aguilar by KO R2(2:28)

UFN 38 beat Tyson Mayfield by KO R2(2:25)

UFN 41 beat Heath Herring by KO R2(0:18)

UFN 44 beat Eddie Sanchez by KO R2(0:12)

UFN 46 beat Antoni Hardonk by KO R3(4:04)

UFN 47 lost to Cain Velasquez by KO R3(3:41)

UFN 49 lost to Justin McCully by KO R2(2:37)

UFN 51 beat Heath Herring by Unaminous Decision

UFN 53 lost to Antoni Hardonk by KO R1(1.58)

UFN 55 beat Eddie Sanchez by KO R3(2:28)

UFN 59 lost to Antoni Hardonk by KO R2(3:36)

UFN 59 beat Tyson Mayfield by KO R2(0:57)

UFN 60 lost to Justin McCully by KO R2(4:32)

UFN 61 beat Eddie Sanchez by KO R1(3:55)

UFN 63 beat Justin McCully by KO R3(4:08)

UFN 65 beat Mirko Cro Cop by KO R3(1:06)

UFN 67 beat Brandon Vera by KO R2(4:55)

UFN 69 beat Tim Sylvia by KO R2(4:17)

UFC 151 beat Mark Coleman by Guillotine Choke R3(2:45)

UFC 153 beat Brock Lesnar by KO R3(2:01)

UFC 156 beat Fabricio Werdum by KO R3(0:47) for UFC Title

UFC 159 beat Cheick Kongo by KO R2(0:43)

UFC 161 beat Brock Lesnar by Guillotine Choke R2(3:47)

UFC 164 beat Fabricio Werdum by KO R2(4:59)

UFC 166 beat Minotauro Nogueira by KO R3(1:55)

UFC 170 beat Minotauro Nogueira by KO R1(2:26)

UFC 173 beat Tim Sylvia by KO R2(1:21)

UFC 176 beat Andrei Arlovski by KO R3(2:27)

UFC 178 lost to Frank Mir by Knee Bar R1(3:11)

UFC 181 beat Fabricio Wedrum by KO R2(2:20)

......and your NEEEEEEEEEEEEEW Middleweight Champion of the WORLD!

Matthew "The Headhunter" SMITH!

Ironically, I made him tap after 3:51 in Round 2, But in 8:51 we managed to open cuts on each ones faces, Knock each other down a combined 5 times, Snuff takedown attempts and beat the holy hell out of each other on our feet, It was a short but a war of a fight.

To be fair, Once you get your skills up, Career mode is somewhat of a doddle, I only lost fights before because I was out stuck by boxers with better stand up when I had no ground game, Or by ground guys who took me to the ground and kept me there, Now that I've got everything up, I wouldn't be surprised if I go undefeated for the rest of my career, Although I doubt that I will make the HOF with 5 losses.

What's the guide button?

I thought so, but how does hitting the guide button make Kale unleash his hold on Rocksta, doesn't it only affect Rocksta then because he gets the pop-up in his screen?

I didn't hit the guide button. Rocksta did when I had attempted a sub on him. I ended up getting the submission but I'm saying I probably would have gotten it even if he didn't press the button (cause he was pretty much gassed when I went for the submission).

AD asked the same question a few pages back, It's the stupid nickname for the rotating the right stick when your in a submission and such and I have no idea whats up with the guide button.

Back to my career for a moment, Me vs Hendo for the title, Can Hendo make it 3-0 against me and take the title in my first defense? Not if me and my new Clinch Gear trunks have anything to say about that :D

The guide button is the biggest button stuck in the center of the control, no clue how nobody knows what it is :shifty:

What's the highest anyone has got their wrestling or boxing level?

Level 3 and maxed for Boxing and I have 150 points to go to max out wrestling.

I finished my first career last night. 33-2 with a 20+ fight win streak to close out my career. A heavyweight boxer/judo fighter who had insane knockout power, awesome trips and throws, and high submission offense. Beat Brock for the title in my third year and never dropped it. Made the hall of fame to boot. Though I never got submission of the night despite having some pretty big ones throughout my career. I even made Brock tap twice, Sylvia tap twice, and Nog tap once. The variety of opponents ended up being the biggest let down. I had to face Lesnar four times, Arlovski, Nog, Sylvia, Mir, and Vera three times each. From now on I'm only doing career to win the belt in each weight class and go for the achievement of getting KO, of the Night, Fight of the night, and Submission of the night. I already started the next career picking a lightweight muay thai/BJJ fighter.

Rocksta, I saw you online last night and was going to send a request for an online match but my lag was so bad I figured it wouldn't be worth the trouble. Next time I see you though I'll send an invite.

The guide button is the biggest button stuck in the center of the control, no clue how nobody knows what it is :shifty:

What's the highest anyone has got their wrestling or boxing level?

Level 3 and maxed for Boxing and I have 150 points to go to max out wrestling.

How far through career? I ask because I'm about 12 fights in and my fucking boxing and wrestling is still on level 1 (I missed the first two camp invite sessions though and then fucked up one more). So I'm wondering if I'm lacking miles behind, guess I need to step my game up. Also, do you get anything if you manage to complete all the tasks or do you just get the points?