UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Damn, why is everyone who uses Lyoto so cheap with spamming the leg kicks. I managed to defeat two of them and Nick Verra went 10-0 before a next Lyoto managed to get a flash KO when I ran out of stamina after rocking him and ground-gaming him.

But luckily for me, there was a match error after and it wasn't counted. Loving my luck on that for once.

EDIT: Karma came around and didn't count my next fight either, where I mauled a Forrest Griffin. Following that fight, murdered a cheap ass Rampage, who litterly did nothing but body punch. GnP'd him out. Facing a Rashad Evans, hopefully a decent fight. 11-0 (12-1 if you count the win and loss that didn't count :shifty:)

Edit: I swear the guy using Evans was the same guy using Rampage, as all I got was straight body shots. Took him down and rear nakey'd him. 12-0

Facing Thiago Silva next, the guys got 19 sub wins. Lets sub him out and rub it in his face. Aaaand a disconnect mid round.

LMFAO!! I JUST 1 PUNCHED FORREST GRIFFIN ONLINE! 5 SECONDS INTO THE 1ST ROUND! 1 Hit victory medal - 300 points (theres your proof, if anyone else gets a 1 punch, thats what you get :shifty:)

Just had a solid fight against someone as Rua. No cheap shit. Went to the second round and I managed to guillotine choke him out.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Yeah, I love those surprise quick first round knock outs. Only managed one online so far with Rashad. Ran in from the bell with a leg kick, got the clinch and one uppercut knock out, about 11 seconds in I think. Rashad has the best uppercuts I've seen so far in the game, they're just lethal when they connect. Just killed someone with an uppercut combo.

Had a fantastic fight as Rashad against Machida online and it fucking disconnected at the start of round three for some reason. The guy was fantastic throughout and fought a great fight, some crazy combos. Pissed me right off when it disconnected.

Speaking of awesome online moments I had a great one with Houston Alexander. Granted this was not Ranked, just for fun gaming with another EWB'er. We had both been aggressors throughout the match no remorse, just pounding away at each other. Then late in the second or first round the guy shoots for a takedown, I hit the A button on the precise time, Alexander lifts his knee and the other guy just shoots right into Alexanders knee and gets knocked out. Man, that was totally fucking awesome.

This game needs to function to save replays.

I have an username you know! :@

No you dont! :@ You are just my online UFC slave!

ROTFL, After two straight losses, I had started to climb back up the Middleweight ranks in Career and I fought former Middleweight Champion Yushin Okami (Bisping beat him for the title a while back) and I hit him with a few bodykicks and he takes me down and in something that shocked me, I make him tap to a Guillotine Choke after 1:13 in the first round, Fucking awesome.

Does this mean Buffer will stop calling me a Boxer next time I get introduced? (That was a joke, I know it has to with if you stand up is a higher level than your grappling.)

Edited by Slogger

So, I'm the reigning Lightweight Champion now. Defeated Kenny Florian to claim the title when I got a second fight against him (he beat me the first time, obviously). First defense was against Sean Sherk, went in with a 12-2 record against his 42-5-1. I was scared as shit, but came out on top. Now I defend against BJ Penn and his 17-9-1 record.... go me.

EDIT: Annnnndddd he submits me half way through the first round. fuck.

Edited by JairusCain

Sparring can go die in a fucking fire, I hate it so much, I'm just going to save before hand and back out to the dash, My fighter is not going to suffer due to the bullshit sparring and training camp AI.

On the bright side, I get a rematch with Dan Henderson, Who TKO'd me last time we met.

Gotta work my way back up in the ranks. Fucking boo. Gotta take out Tyson Griffin before I can get a rematch against Penn.

EDIT: Uh oh... first match I've ever had go to a decision...

EDIT: 27/30, 27/30, 27/30... I win by unanimous decision!!! FUCK YES!!!

EDIT: how the hell do I get a damn submission to work? I keep setting them up for every submission imaginable, but then they always get out :(. do i have to keep pressing R3 or do I have to keeping rotating the damn R stick?

Edited by JairusCain

I read somewhere that when defending a submission, you should button mash if your a powerful guy, and rotate the stick if you're more technical.

However, when applying a submission, rotating the stick is always the best method.

Of course I don't care about this since I always button mash anyway, but that's what I've heard.

With my CAF's (not 100 overall types) I've been tapping out the computer and people alike with the button mashing techniques (would have gotten rocksta too if he didn't hit the guide button :) ). But yea, I can't stand "the shine" since I can't do it very fast and the computer almost always escapes if I do that method. So now when I make a CAF I make sure they have a high str rating.