UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

You're on 360, not PS3 aren't you FD?

Gay.

I had trouble getting it too. I didn't get mine til Saturday. Literally the last copy they had in Tesco. I was about to walk away disappointed until a fella who worked there came after me and asked "is this the one you wanted? - it's the last one we've got" - Lovely.

On the other account I made the other day I'm 40-11.

I fucking love Lyoto Machida. I just flash KO'd some crazy record guy as Rashad Evans, mostly what I do is I let them beat the living shit out of me and then I just catch them in a sub. It's fucking fuuuuun. My 2 losses today(against like 14 wins) have been by flash elbow knockouts from close distance when I was bodykicking the shit out of them.

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

Its amazing how many people don't pace themselves when fighting. I have almost 20 wins in ranked by submission. I want to stand up with someone but either they try and take me down and then I use my BJJ to mount/GnP or Submit) or they keep spamming kicks so I take them down then GnP them or submit them.

I'd have to say my first fight with Rocksta was the most fun I've had.

Man I couldn't sleep last night so I was up playing online at around 4-7am and I ended up going something crazy like 14-1 with a ten fight win streak in there. I was unstoppable with Arlovski. It was hard to find fights every so often but it never took long. Though now that I'm over 50 wins and almost to Level 50, some people enter my hosted matches and then leave right away which sucks.

Speaking of awesome online moments I had a great one with Houston Alexander. Granted this was not Ranked, just for fun gaming with another EWB'er. We had both been aggressors throughout the match no remorse, just pounding away at each other. Then late in the second or first round the guy shoots for a takedown, I hit the A button on the precise time, Alexander lifts his knee and the other guy just shoots right into Alexanders knee and gets knocked out. Man, that was totally fucking awesome.

This game needs to function to save replays.

I have an username you know! :@

48-12 , I hate this game. lmao I played as Kos and I KO'd this 70-4 guy in 14 seconds I felt like a pro then my next fight I fought some guy with a turbo controller (yes I said it) who had no stamina left and still wouldnt get subbed then I end up losing a decision :(

If you want to escape submissions either raise your sub defense so you can do the shine, or raise your str. Those are the two key attributes.

What the Christ is the shine?

The thing that you have to do with the right stick, Stupid name, I agree.

Some of you play this game waaay too much :shifty: When I play a game a lot in a short time-span it tends to get boring which I want to avoid.

I think that's the case with most games but never with a game like this (for me). The online mode makes the life span a million times longer and because that takes up so much time when I'm playing it, I'm not going through career and everything as quickly as I would. And it's a game you can really keep improving upon, I think it's actually got a great life span to it.

So yeah, I selected mystery opponent last night in career. Turned it on today and found out it's fucking Matt Hughes. He murders me in the first round with an arm bar, seriously no way I was beating him. So I take on Fitch next and good god he kills me too. As soon as he gets me on the ground, my defence just isn't good enough to get out of any main situations and once he mounts me, it's pretty much over. Ended up tapping out. I'm seriously thinking my stats are way too low right now and it's going to be tough to challenge for the top spot any time soon. Also, my boxing and wrestling are both level 1, that sounds horrendous.

And I'm still undefeated with Mir online, 10-0 or something with him, 25-8 overall IIRC. I refuse to play anyone who plays as Chuck right now though. Coming into the game I thought he'd be my favourite fighter, yet he's possibly my least favourite fighter. The guy is just a beast and his shots have just become more annoying than when they were brutal. Just hate playing against him.

Edited by Scum Fan 4 Life

I fucking love Lyoto Machida. I just flash KO'd some crazy record guy as Rashad Evans, mostly what I do is I let them beat the living shit out of me and then I just catch them in a sub. It's fucking fuuuuun. My 2 losses today(against like 14 wins) have been by flash elbow knockouts from close distance when I was bodykicking the shit out of them.

I had my first online ranked fight earlier and beat some guy using Machida at his own game while using Rashad. Got some good punches in, his eye was ridiculously swollen. Then in the second round got him in a kneebar for the win.

I got to my first decision but lost 29-28 on all three of the scorecards to Thales Leites, My main gripe is that he did fuck all to me on the ground and I killed him with body kicks while on my feet and I was able to transition my way out everytime he took me down.

And on my rebound fight I knocked Amir Sadollah out with about 10 seconds left in the fight, The right side of his face was swollen and cut up like nothing i've seen before and he just wouldn't go down and then I finally hit the ducking right hook to put him on his ass.