Welcome to Candor Falls: A Perfectly Normal Mafia Sign-Up Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when you didn't let me in Lemmings and said next game....this would be it.

Also, as I recall, I did let you into Lemmings. You replaced Pleather. And then you posted nothing and I replaced you.

Did... did you even know I did that? Because I sent you a role PM and everything.

Remember when you didn't let me in Lemmings and said next game....this would be it.

Also, as I recall, I did let you into Lemmings. You replaced Pleather. And then you posted nothing and I replaced you.

Did... did you even know I did that? Because I sent you a role PM and everything.

I remember nothing of the sort. This is me we're talking about, right?

Edit: Yeah, no PM or anything in my inbox. Well then, I guess I must have been in Lemmings... go me!

Edit 2: Furthermore, I'm not Teej. That explains... MOST of my confusion. :unsure:

Edited by wrathofcarnage

Well I looked because I have damn near unlimited PM Box storage room, and I actually don't have a Lemmings PM. I would have played, or at least responded if I had gotten it. I do not know what happened there. But okay. Sorry?

I remember nothing of the sort. This is me we're talking about, right?

Edit: Yeah, no PM or anything in my inbox. Well then, I guess I must have been in Lemmings... go me!

Edit 2: Furthermore, I'm not Teej. That explains... MOST of my confusion. :unsure:

Also, this may be my favourite post ever.

Well I looked because I have damn near unlimited PM Box storage room, and I actually don't have a Lemmings PM. I would have played, or at least responded if I had gotten it. I do not know what happened there. But okay. Sorry?

I'll probably still let you in anyway. :shifty:

Oh, and this probably won't be starting for a couple of days, just FYI. The weekend at the latest.

Edited by British Sousa

Thank you all for coming.

Sign-ups can continue until I draw up a roster, which should be soon. Now that the PM issue is sorted out, expect this to start within the next 24 hours.

If you have any questions about our quaint little town, please don't hesitate to ask.

Okay, so here's how I gauged who gets in:

1. Are you a frequently active participant in Mafia games?

2. Did I cut you from Lemmings? If so, you're in here.

3. Did you snub me for a spot in CHIKARA Mafia 3 after you told me I'd get a pre-reg? <_<

4. Are you a new guy to whom I want to give a shot?

Without further adieu, your 24:

1. TGC

2. Hypnosis

3. DMN

4. GoGo

5. Ruki

6. Zan

7. SDM

8. C-MIL

9. oldskool

10. Bill

11. naiwf

12. Pesci

13. WOC

14. Split

15. pizzamonkey

16. Ace

17. MPH

18. Essa

19. Srar

20. nabeel

21. HttK

22. thug

23. TOMK

24. Matt

And your reserves...

LittleDaniel

Jam

EddieG

FD

IJS

MGW

Will

burninator

deangelo

DFF

timmayy

Ross

Marcos

Quasi

CWB

Cloudy

Now, I need a bit of help from everyone here. Here in Candor Falls, we pride ourselves on a democratically elected group of officials. I am the mayor, Jesse P. Sousa, elected two years ago to this high office. However, I can't do this job alone, and I require eight town council members.

The eight town council members have this special ability: they can elect members of the community at large to be removed should they believe there is a problem. Our terminology is a "lynch," but it's... usually not that bad.

However, the sixteen members of the community also have the ability to impeach members of the council via a majority vote as well. Therefore, members of the Town Council do answer to the authority of the people.

So, to summarize, each day one of two things will happen:

1. The 8 Town Council members will vote to "lynch" a member of the Community, or

2. The 16 members of the Community will vote to "lynch" a member of the Town Council.

These two sides should cooperate as needed to spot threats in both of their midsts.

What I need from you--all of you, not just the 24 selected to join this experiment--is to vote for eight players to serve on the Town Council. Order your choices from 1 to 8, and please... don't vote for yourself.

Good luck!

Guest Mr. Potato Head

1) Hypnosis

2) HTTK

3) Ace

4) Footjob

5) Ruki

6) nabeel

7) JHS

8) DMN

I would rather the council be full of players I'd ordinarily ignore. :shifty: