The Inevitable Summer Transfer Market Topic

City buying stuart Taylor is odd he ain't much good if given gets injured they could be in trouble hes fairly dodgy like..Hope they sign tevez too actually though i can't help but wonder why wenger wouldn't go for tevez he's exactly the type of player we need to compliment the flair players we'd make the money back by selling that waste of space Adebayor

City buying stuart Taylor is odd he ain't much good if given gets injured they could be in trouble hes fairly dodgy like..Hope they sign tevez too actually though i can't help but wonder why wenger wouldn't go for tevez he's exactly the type of player we need to compliment the flair players we'd make the money back by selling that waste of space Adebayor

I think it's quite simple: Arsenal cannot compete with Man City. Arsenal will say 'we have better players and we play Champions League', then Man City comes in 'lulz, 2 million euro extra per year if you sign with us', off to City for Carlos.

Wow, Luis Jiminez has agreed a loan move to West Ham. He's some sort of FM legend and should do brilliantly over there.

And in other news, Daniel Sturridge has signed for Chelsea pending a tribunal, he's a much better signing for Chelsea than Tevez and could well be the next big thing by the time Drogba and Anelka pack in their boots.

I'd like Martins at Spurs because I've liked him since his Inter days but yeah I don't see him staying in the Championship. Wouldn't surprise me if he went abroad.

Martins has also said he'd like to stay with Newcastle.

I'm not surprised about that. I can't see any other club willing to pay him, or most of the Newcastle squad, the kind of money they'll currently be getting.

Newcastle not having relegation clauses that reduce wages shows how much of a shambles that club is.

And in other news, Daniel Sturridge has signed for Chelsea pending a tribunal, he's a much better signing for Chelsea than Tevez and could well be the next big thing by the time Drogba and Anelka pack in their boots.

For the 60k a week that he wants the fucker can rot on Chelsea's bench. Then again he may not even get a sniff of it either.

Huh.

So...I guess Sturridge can take on di Santo's role of doing fuck all, then? :/

I'll be interested to see which club's valuation the tribunal's decision is closest to. Then again, he's English, so clearly even City's figure of £10m isn't enough.

Edited by stokeriño

As far as I recall, Rooney had already been identified as the wonderkid of the moment - United just paid a surprisingly large amount to secure him. Sturridge hasn't really been singled out for his ability in the same way, so if he is suddenly a great prodigy, I think almost everyone would be stunned.

Edited by stokeriño

Sturridge is an odd move; but there's always the chance he will become the next Wayne Rooney. Everyone was bemused when Man Utd forked out what they did for him - didn't turn out that badly.

Rooney was a regular starter for Everton for two seasons before he joined United, Sturridge has been a bit part player.

Guest Ringmaster
Wow, Luis Jiminez has agreed a loan move to West Ham. He's some sort of FM legend and should do brilliantly over there.

He has been god-awful at Inter though. The potential is there but much like a certain Mr. Dos Santos, he's far too keen on not giving a damn.