The Inevitable Summer Transfer Market Topic

Okay, I have to admit seeing picture was a bit like seeing your old girlfriend going out with a guy you don't like.

Okay, I have to admit seeing picture was a bit like seeing your old girlfriend going out with a guy you don't like.

If your girlfriend kept saying she was going to marry you (back when she was still hot), then fucked off with a Spanish bloke for a year, then started dating a fat Geordie and really let herself go, before going out with the guy you don't like.

I'm sticking to what I said about Owen. The shirt actually looks good on him though and honestly, I hope he proves me wrong. If he does, I'll be the first to admit how wrong I was in thinking he didn't have 'it' anymore.

Also, apparently the rumours are now that we're looking into going for Ibrahimovic, which sounds like nothing but a rumour to me. The Italian press are the ones reporting it (again), but I'd say it's nothing but nonsense. And with the arrival of Owen, I'd say it's without a doubt a load of bollocks.

God no, he's so inconsistent. I would rather United went for more realistic buys, players from the premiership. I'm surprised Fergie hasn't gone for someone like Cahill or Arteta to boost the midfield.

I wouldn't like Ibrahimovic at United... For some reason I could see him flopping worse than Shevchenko in the Premier League...

To round off the transfer window I'd be quite satisfied if we picked up another midfielder... not sure who, but I'd like someone who's proven in the Premier League... and then maybe spent some money on some youngsters, or something.

EDIT: And plus with Rooney, Berbatov, Owen and the youngsters, we don't need another striker.

Edited by RazorsEdge

I wouldn't like Ibrahimovic at United... For some reason I could see him flopping worse than Shevchenko in the Premier League...

To round off the transfer window I'd be quite satisfied if we picked up another midfielder... not sure who, but I'd like someone who's proven in the Premier League... and then maybe spent some money on some youngsters, or something.

EDIT: And plus with Rooney, Berbatov, Owen and the youngsters, we don't need another striker.

What kind of midfielder?

What kind of midfielder?

Someone who can score goals. Maybe play on the left since I don't rate Nani.

Is it just me who thinks Michael Owen's career is now going to grind to a full stop at Man Utd? I haven't read the previous pages, so I don't know others opinions, but to me, there's no way he can get into the best side in the country, especially not a head of Rooney, Berbatov and whatever big-money foreign striker that they buy soon as well.