2009/2010 NBA Thread

jrtdot

If LeBron doesn't put up 30, 9, 8 then people are going to debate whether he put max effort into a game. It's silly. His team was atrocious last night, no man can make up for his entire team just playing gutless basketball.

Especially not if he's just chilling out in the left wing corner or idly watching rebounds bounce around instead of putting his nose in there.

• Like 1

Whoever the commentator is, kudos to him for comparing Shaq falling on top of someone to "WWE Raw live on monday nights"

The end of that game was something. Cleveland just gave up.

They emphatically gave up! They had like two-three chances to foul Rondo in that last minute and a half and possibly get back in it. Terrible Terrible play by the Cavs. Even though Bron played bad in the past two, I certainly cannot blame him for this pile of crap, that's entirely on the rest of the team.

• Like 1

This has been one of the most awesome three day stretches in sports. LeBron quit on the floor on Tuesday, Crosby got eliminated on Wednesday and the Cavs completely laid down at the end of the game tonight. What a great belated birthday present.

• Like 2

If LeBron doesn't put up 30, 9, 8 then people are going to debate whether he put max effort into a game. It's silly. His team was atrocious last night, no man can make up for his entire team just playing gutless basketball.

James made a triple double, and they're still gonna hang the Cavs' elimination on him...after they fire Mike Brown ¬_¬

James made a triple double, and they're still gonna hang the Cavs' elimination on him...after they fire Mike Brown ¬_¬

LOL Lebron almost had a Quad Double with 9 turnovers too

• Like 1

I'm going to go with Orlando in 6 and LA in 7.

Boston's rotations will not be able to keep up with Orlando. Of course, if Vince Carter doesn't show up (very possible) and Paul Pierce does (likewise), Boston could win this series.

I hope Steve Nash makes the finals. The Suns have an amazing semblance of chemistry. You know when Phil Jackson complains about you, you must be pretty good. Bynum being hurt is a bonus. I think the Suns will even shock LA and take game one. But the Lakers are too strong. Gasol and Stoudemire basically cancel each other out. Kobe should be near unstoppable this series, and so should Nash. But I'll take Kobe's best over Nash's best. Lamar Odom will be very useful in this series, guarding the likes of Jared Dudley, Grant Hill and sometimes Stoudemire if needed.