Madden NFL 10

Cactus Drags

I think I can commit to an online franchise game provided it's the whole 360 system.... I'm not a great player, but everyone likes easy wins.

...it's not like I seriously have a vendetta against Xbox.

But you're Mr. Evil Guy, you have to have a vendetta against something.

The presentation has nothing on 2K5 still, but the flow of the game is better

If EA owns the rights to the ESPN Video Game licensing rights what the hell is keeping them from actually incorporating this?

2K5 had the most amazing presentation of any sports title, including the WWE games.

As for the online franchise, I'll play as the Steelers or the Texans. My favorite team, or the team I want to see succeed the most right now.

If everyone stops calling teams in here, I'll make a proper thread over the weekend, and the teams thus far will be pre-shotgunned. It'll be way easier to set times and everything in a seperate thread.

So to anyone who might have "acquired" the game already how is the presentation this year?

I.e : commentary, half-time shows, etc..

Much better, the commentary on the half-time shows is a little stunted, but you can't really expect much else. The stat overlays are nice, the chaingang, referees and so forth add much more to the atmospher than I'd have thought. Commentary's a bit of a downer, it's pretty much jsut lifted from last year's game, which sucks.

...it's not like I seriously have a vendetta against Xbox.

But you're Mr. Evil Guy, you have to have a vendetta against something.

The presentation has nothing on 2K5 still, but the flow of the game is better

If EA owns the rights to the ESPN Video Game licensing rights what the hell is keeping them from actually incorporating this?

2K5 had the most amazing presentation of any sports title, including the WWE games.

They are incorporating the ESPN stuff, in the form of the Sports Center stuff and the news ticker. It would be nice if Countdown or something could be incorporated, but I doubt they want to piss off the NFL, so they'll stick with the NFL Network stuff, hence Rich Eisen featuring a few years ago and Fran Charles hosting the The Extra Point.

Main reason I came in was to ask if anyone else has downloaded the roster update and is puzzled at it making the rosters less accurate than they were on the disc? I just went to start a Franchise and Tinaisimoaiiaiooiaoioaioaia is a free agent, rather than being on the Bears roster like he was when I played before the update.