Madden NFL 10

Cactus Drags

Has the create a superstar mode been improved at all? In 2009 it seems like it's just repetitive mini-games over and over, and that damned training camp/practice that just goes on forever and doesn't really seem to have much of an impact on the game at all.

Well I finished my first year in dynasty, kind of disappointed because I won the Super Bowl. Shouldn't have happened with a sub par team and on a difficult setting. I even simmed the final games of the year ending up 12-3. Beat the Patriots 7-3 in the Super Bowl. My Vince Young experiment crashed and burned. I had to sign Trent Green (TRENT GREEN?!) to save my season. Nate Clements was injured in the final game of the season and for some reason Ty Law was in the free agency pool so I signed him for the playoffs to be my secondary corner. He played well but retired after the season as did Green and Marvin Harrison. So I needed a QB, corner, and WR via free agency or the draft. I ended up getting Jason Campbell, Plaxico Buress, and a corner who's name slips my mind, Tate I think. My draft was alright, I think I found a sleeper in the third round because he ended up being the highest rated player I drafted and will be my starting LOLB. I played one half of my first pre-season game in season two with the starters and Plaxico is a monster.

The roster update is live, and features player photos, which I think is pretty cool. I'm not sure why they keep dropping Bears players though, Tinoisamoa is back in the roster, but now Kellen Davis is for some reason a free agent. I'm guessing it's because they've added Michael Gaines, but he's not going to beat Davis for the third spot. Oh, TheArsenal, David Tyree is in for the Giants now.

The roster update is live, and features player photos, which I think is pretty cool. I'm not sure why they keep dropping Bears players though, Tinoisamoa is back in the roster, but now Kellen Davis is for some reason a free agent. I'm guessing it's because they've added Michael Gaines, but he's not going to beat Davis for the third spot. Oh, TheArsenal, David Tyree is in for the Giants now.

Might be me being stupid, but how do I get that update? I was gonna re-sign Tyree as my experienced WR for the Giants, simply because by the second week of pre-season the best free agent WR was Amani Toomer, and although he was better than my best receiver (Smith and Nicks) I didn't want to sign him as in the real world he's already with the Chiefs (IIRC).

You could also just go to Xbox Live, then to Depth Chart under the first sub menu, click on that, and it will say our rosters are out of date.

Kinda pissed right now, was in my franchise with the Hawks, and I was playing the Colts. I intercepted two passes from Manning in the first quarter, so I figured I would be getting the Laser Arm? achievement. Instead he doesn't throw a bad pass the rest of the game, and I end up losing 28-27 because my offensive line blows and I got sacked when I was in field goal range and trying to pass to get closer. Great game though.

As a GIants fan and the person who's stepped forward to run it, I'd say your chances of bagging them as fairly low. :P Just kidding, you can have them. I'll be taking the Vikings. I'll make it later on and invite interested people.

Edited by The Cool One

Oh, yeah, just took the Giants, seeing as how I live a 30 minute walk from their stadium and all.

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you play a game in Denver, during the pregame shit it shows a chick posing for a picture with the statue of the horse, and it looks like the horse is fucking her from behind.