Madden NFL 10

Cactus Drags

Oh, yeah, just took the Giants, seeing as how I live a 30 minute walk from their stadium and all.

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you play a game in Denver, during the pregame shit it shows a chick posing for a picture with the statue of the horse, and it looks like the horse is fucking her from behind.

You can be the Jets, Essa. Because something tells me you live about a 30-minute walk from their stadium, too.

As a GIants fan and the person who's stepped forward to run it, I'd say your chances of bagging them as fairly low. :P Just kidding, you can have them. I'll be taking the Vikings. I'll make it later on and invite interested people.

You gotta do your bagging early my friend. :D

Oh, yeah, just took the Giants, seeing as how I live a 30 minute walk from their stadium and all.

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you play a game in Denver, during the pregame shit it shows a chick posing for a picture with the statue of the horse, and it looks like the horse is fucking her from behind.

You can be the Jets, Essa. Because something tells me you live about a 30-minute walk from their stadium, too.

I like your style Ramon.

I just played an amazing game with my Bills against the Texans. I threw 4 interceptions, with 3 of them coming off of tipped passes. However, my defence was rock solid and I was only down 13-7 in the third quarter. I scored a touchdown, a sweet pass to Josh Reed over the middle that saw him spin away from a tackle and easily jog into the endzone. I missed the point after though, due to my brother distracting me.

Chris Kelsay was my hero though, getting a sack and forcing the Texans to punt it late. A quick drive led to a field goal by me, and a desperate last stand saw the Texans going for a 49 yard field goal to tie. The kick was up...and missed left with 0 time on the clock! WOOOOOOOOO!

I am now 7-1, with the Patriots tied with me for first in my division.

Beat the Cards in the Conference Finals 20-13 with the Panthers 3rd down RB (Was trying to keep Williams from getting injured)running it in with 30 seconds left on the clock to put us up by 7 and after we snuffed their kickoff return, I intercepted Warner's first pass on what should have been the comeback drive to ice the game and send us to face the 17-1 Steelers in the Big Game and in a nice touch (In spoilers for people who have not made it to the playoff's yet)

my guys on the bench gave John Fox a Gatorade shower!, With some of the Gatorade splashing against the screen like with the rain effects, Very cool.

Super Bowl Time!

And the Carolina Panthers win their first ever Super Bowl, Big Ben blew the game for the Steelers, He threw 4 picks including one with 8 seconds to go with Pittsburgh down by 6 after they scored and then recovered an onside kick, His receivers saved his ass making some huge catches over my D-Backs to get them close to winning.

In the off-season I lost John Kasey (My Kicker with a TD), Marvin Harrison and Muhammad from my receiving core.

Cut a ton of roster fillers in the offseason, Including both my back-up QB's (They were seriously THAT hopeless) So I'm going to need 2 WR's, a QB and a kicker in the draft, While filling up the rest of my spots with the rest of my picks and free agency.

I will join the PS3 league as the Chargers and win.

But my code that's on the back of my manual is all "INVALID CODE" - Any solution? I remember reading some shit about it not working outside of US.

I think youre supposed to call or email EA about that

I'm playing Tennessee in pre-season and they're beating me 14-13 with less than a minute to go in the first half. Lock them down for a 3rd and long but they convert it easily and out of frustration I shove Nate Washington to the ground despite him already running out of bounds. Referee blows his whistle, 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness :D Love it.

Also, I love the Wildcat in this game. Felix Jones is pretty useful with the direct snap.

Edited by alldawson

Holy fuck is my Jets franchise fun.

Ok so after four years both Vick and Young become free agents, I signed both of them, put Vick as a halfback(71 Overall) and Young as the Quarterback over Sanchez for a game and we just fucking raped. I am thinking of having a formation where I have Young as a fullback, Vick as a halfback and Sanchez as Quarterback(91 Overall) and just have them both slant and throw it to one of them so the other can block and the other can break like 4 tackles and run it in for a TD.

Absolutely insane. Try it everyone aha. + Wildcat is fun as shit with the two.

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

Just finished my first pre-season with Bill Harris' realism sliders. Getting some pretty good sets of stats by playing 10 minutes with a 15 second run-off on the accelerated clock. I've actually been able to run the ball and the QBs aren't getting 90%+ completion every single game. Good stuff.

One criticism of franchise mode is that some teams tend to splurge on offensive linemen all at once. In one week the Texans cut four players, replacing them with four of the best free agent offensive linemen, essentially transforming their o-line in a few days. The Redskins did something similar the following week.

Oh, and another thing EA, you do not pronounce Junior Siavii 'John Carlson'.

Edited by SebADstien Bassong