Madden NFL 10

Cactus Drags

I don't think I'm terrible, I beat Slogger in a good game in unranked one night, and I've beaten buddies in local multiplayer.
Ah, That was because of the damn Pittsburgh running game, Had I stopped your running game, I would have driven back up the field for the winning TD and I would have won anyway due to the damn kicking lag, It bit me twice going for field goals and It bit me when I tried going for the onside kick to get one final possession, But I the one time I didn't want the kicking meter to fill to the max it does.

But it was a good game regardless, You would take 1/4 of a Quarter for you to drive up the field and it would take me like 3 plays to drive (Read: Bomb it) 60-70 yards for a TD.

So I finally got to starting an offline franchise game. Opened the regular season with a 28-10 win over the Jets as the Texans. 4 interceptions of Mark Sanchez, one for a TD and another returned to the 5 leading to a Steve Slaton TD run the very next play. I think I enjoy the game more than I did previous years, it feels like a realistic game. Or it could be that D-Lineman controls seem more effective this year (since I tend to play D locked as a DE).

Just a heads up, Those realism sliders still allow you to get achievements, Even though the game says otherwise, I've gotten "Mr. Not So Perfect" and "All Day, No Way" In my fantasy draft franchise with said sliders.

It depends how close the defenders are to you. If you're quite a way clear you'll pose otherwise you'll spin.

And yeah, I've also found that the achievements aren't locked to All-Pro five minute quarters like they say. I think the first one I got was done on one of the Madden moments but the rest have been my own slider settings and at least 7 minute quarters.

Just a cool thing here...I ran a toss play to Reggie Bush. He was free from the line but had three defenders coming from the secondary to take him out. They all came in, bunched together. I spun around ALL THREE at once and ran into the endzone. Reggie Bush is a monster in that game.

Can anyone suggest to me some good sliders? I can't run worth anything.

Also, is there a better way to sort through the Free Agent list? It is stupid to not have a breakdown by position.

Umm..if you mean sorting free agents by position, you can do that. I think its LT on the 360 and L1 on the PS3.

And personally, I've always liked to throw a stiff arm as I cross the goal line. Looks like your doing the Heisman pose

Before I figured out the showboat button (Including a time where I take a kickoff return 99 yards before diving down at the 1 yard line) I like to use the pitch trigger and it looks like he's holding the ball out to the defence as he runs in for the score.