Madden NFL 10

Cactus Drags

What part of the team name "Legion of Doom" gets flagged up by the profanity filter? Honestly.

Of. Clearly.

I completely forgot about Ultimate Team until now, So much for looking forward to it, But now I don't have internet connection unless I use my brothers Xbox in the lounge. I guess there's always something.

Played one game with my Wyoming Nobodies (Or should I say, Nobodys thanks to the letter limit being one short of what I needed) and got crushed by Cleveland 49-24. The game itself was much closer than it seems, My team was just unable to finish sometimes (Forced to kick a 19 yard FG and having the running back fumble within sight of the endzone)and of course my team being rated 63 with my best player being a 70 rated LG doesn't seem to help.

Morrah of the Seahawks is a beast at TE for some reason though, Caught 3 TD passes and racked up a whole load of yards, As soon as I start to rack up more games, I'll be doing better.

What about you guys?

I got the Sex Cannon or Horseballs at QB. And I'd be doing a lot better if anyone could catch a ball. It's ridiculous, plus I keep running into utter cheesers online. One guy had Chris Redman at QB, but he was playing like Joe Montana, if my guys have to play like their shitty ratings, so should his. I can't stand the constant going for it on 4th down and running play action every pissing play.

The mode itself is fine. If anything, I'd put in the ability to see your friends' teams and be able to challenge them. Oh, and make it possible so that Jarron Gilbert never ever ever ever lines up at wideout. Ruined so many post patterns.

know if your Bears and my Broncos are ever going to meet in EWBFL.

Bears will play the Broncos in 2011.

Ultimate Team is OK. The worst thing about is that it takes so long to play one game, that by the time you've built up alot of coins you're gassed. I guess I have to ride through the shit games, with my bunch of starter pack retards. I'm looking at you Kyle Boller and your gimpy arm.