Brock Lesnar involved in training camp fight

http://www.kfan.com/vikings/camp2004/video...04/MOV00973.MOV

Right click, save as

Bio of other player involved

Full Story on the Day

Minnesota's Brock Lesnar, a professional wrestler by trade, also knocked Chiefs quarterback Damon Huard to the ground. Contact with quarterbacks is always off-limits during practice.

Mr. Lesnar, welcome to the unemployment line.

Most likely he won't make the team after this stunt. Vince probably won't want him back after the way he badmouthed wrestling.

My respect for Lesnar is now way in the negitves.

i like lesnar but thats just retarded. He's just gonna get blackballed from the NFL, like he was trying to do with the WWE. Hopefully he gets his priorites straight, and soon, otherwise he's screwed.

That scuffle wasn't THAT bad. I mean, I've been in worse and everything. It's just something that's going to happen to somebody or other. People have done worse, and he's not going to be cut for that and that reason only, so I wouldn't count on him being cut because of this little thing. If anything, it shows his agression and sometimes, agression is good.

I just watched the NFL Scrimmages special and they did a whole segment on Brock and they were pretty high on him, even the fighting.

There was a WAY bigger scuffle at the Giants/Jets scrimmage than the one Brock started, and the ESPN guys thought it was good for him to show some fire, determination and passion, let people know you're in it to win it, not just for the sake of being there.

Guest Takayamanofear

Yeah most people are saying that they are very surprised with him. He has been doing really good from what I hear. It looks like he is going make the team in some form.

A lot of times when Rookies show what he is showing and for his postion most coaches like it. He got into a scuffle for knocking down a QB, not really a big deal it happens at scrimmages all the time. They two hand touch them a little to hard.

Edited by Takayamanofear

I really hope he makes it into at least one NFL game.

$10.00 to anyone who goes and tapes footage of him doing an SSP off the goalposts, or F-5ing the football in the end zone after running it back for a TD following an interception. :thumbsup:

:shifty:

Edited by GhostMachine