AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

It definitely looks like they are heading the same way as the comics in regards to Herschel's farm. Also, I have a strong feeling that Dale is going to get offed at some point. I say this because Andrea seems to be teetering on the edge lately and while she has this problem with Dale, I could imagine her finally snapping completely if Dale got killed. I do't want it to happe cos I love Dale, but I have this hunch that it will.

If you're implying someone from the farm family shoots him, that won't happen for two reasons...

1. They fixed his arm and gave him meds, so they know he wasn't bitten.

2. Given what's gone on so far, it's pretty much confirmed they're going the same route with these people as they did in the comics which means...

The people on Herschel's farm don't kill zombies

I agree T-Dog is most likely to die, but I don't think he's going down like that.

Not necessarily the farmers, no. I was thinking more along the lines of another traveling group.

or they just needed to have a zombie in the episode.

Thats a problem they were facing with the comic aswell. There are always some people (just readers, but also higher ups at image) that were all about "i don´t care what happend, there were to few zombies".

Eventualy this will fix itself and they can go for pure character episodes, but not right now.

If you're implying someone from the farm family shoots him, that won't happen for two reasons...

1. They fixed his arm and gave him meds, so they know he wasn't bitten.

2. Given what's gone on so far, it's pretty much confirmed they're going the same route with these people as they did in the comics which means...

The people on Herschel's farm don't kill zombies

I agree T-Dog is most likely to die, but I don't think he's going down like that.

Comic Spoiler

Maybe he dies of an infection and this is the way they find out that the virus is already inside them, it's just waiting for them to die like in the comics

You just know they're going to kill off Lori at some point. Hell, depending how many seasons they go, they might even off Rick.

In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Rick wears his uniform for so long, it evolves, becomes sentient and strangles him. :shifty:

Comic spoiler

There was a brief moment Carl and Rick had a couple years back in the comic where Carl kept saying he was a big boy and he could handle himself, and was about to shoot Rick when he thought he was reanimating. That moment had me thinking Carl was going to become their new main character, but Rick was really just waking up.

:shifty:

I'm glad Daryl didn't go out like that, but I still don't see him being around by season's end.

So far this season, I'm genuinely enjoying each episode more than the last. The Sophia shit need a resolution though and anything short of:

Sophia being rescued by Michonne... or turned into the Governor's adopted zombie daughter

It's going to be a total waste. For all this build up, they need something big... how ballsy would it be for them to just fucking leave her and she shows back up next season as a walker?

I'm guessing she ends up being found with someone, for sure. Who that is... I don't know, but it'd be pretty great if it were Merle. I don't know why he'd help her though, outside of some ridiculously over the top revenge scheme that would probably be awful. Speaking off Merle, I'm quite disappointed they showed his other hand in the end. Would have been nice for them to leave that out of sight to create a 'is that really him?' feeling.

I pray that Daryl doesn't die, he's definitely the most interesting and entertaining character on the show. He's basically become the Sawyer (Lost, not the one with all the fence painting) of The Walking Dead. >_>

Speaking off Merle, I'm quite disappointed they showed his other hand in the end. Would have been nice for them to leave that out of sight to create a 'is that really him?' feeling.

It was really obvious from the dialogue that it wasn't actually him, showing him with both hands didn't exactly ruin a "is that really him?" feeling.

Speaking off Merle, I'm quite disappointed they showed his other hand in the end. Would have been nice for them to leave that out of sight to create a 'is that really him?' feeling.

It was really obvious from the dialogue that it wasn't actually him, showing him with both hands didn't exactly ruin a "is that really him?" feeling.

Eh, I don't think I would have been fooled if they hadn't, but it would have been nice to leave a little mystery to it. Maybe I just miss Lost.

I agree, but i think that just shows how the show aims at a more simple crowd. You can notice this a lot, like in the opening sceene were Shane had to state the obvius incase someone did not get what the hellicopters were doing.

Yeah, I hate Andrea and I really wanted someone to give her an earful.

And just something about the ending.

Also, I thought that girl was going to push Glenn after she told him he was not suppose to see that.

I thought that was going to happen too >_<

• Like 1