Most Hated Song At The Moment

Oi I forgot about some of the hip hop, R&B and rap songs...

Anything by Nelly and Usher... Especially when them fucking assholes in my school play it.

LL Cool J was on the Today show doin some stupid song.. Hate it.

And finally, Lean Back by Fat Joe. It sucked at first, became ok, then when I finally listened to it, the lyrics are fucking stupid.

As is with all music nowadays sadly. It's all about sex. No real meaning..

*turns on Cocaine by Eric Clapton*

EDIT: And to the Nina Sky haters... She's alright but the song gets annoying [especially when your girlfriend plays it]

And that one, coolo? some stupid shit like that. The spanish one. HATE IT! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! STUPID SONG...

She may be young be she's got a big ass... Stupid stupid song. [note: thats what the song means in english.]

Edited by maddog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That new Blink 182 song, where all they saw is DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN.  What's it called?  Down?

Good guess.

I must add to the list of folks that have "The Reason" on their lists, as well as "Float On" by Modest Mouse and "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. I'm more than ready to hear something else by these guys.

Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces Of Me"

Jessica Simpson's "Angels"

Usher's "Confessions Part II", "Burn", & "Yeah"

Lil' Flip's "Sunshine" (don't EVER put your damn name in a song)

Saliva's "Survival Of The Sickest"

The Black Eyed Peas' "Let's Get It Started"/"Let's Get Retarded"

Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved" & "This Love"

Kayne West's "Jesus Walks"

Big & Rich's "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" (wow...what originality)

Petey Pablo's "Freak-A-Leek"

Avril Lavigne's "Don't Tell Me"

Outkast's "Roses"

Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You"

Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Women"

Switchfoot's "Meant To Live"

The Killers' "Somebody Told Me"

And counting.

Eh, i dont really have anything on the radio that i hate at the moment, but i cant listen to anything like Slayer, Metallica or Slipknot, and havent been able to for months. everytime i do, i immediately turn off the radio and dont listen to anything else for like an hour. I dunno why. Maybe im just sick of that crap.

Guest MuRd0K

Seether Ft. Amy Lee- "Broken"

Franz Ferdinand- "Take me out"

:'( You suck

"Yacuza".... it's a mexican song.... I swear it gets annoying with one minute hearing it, it says something like

"And the doctors, ZA ZA, the accountants, ZA ZA, the students, ZA ZA, Chihuaha, ZA ZA, Jalisco, Za Za"

ugh.... and it's the number #1 record on mexican sales.... goddamit.

Honorable mention goes to a hip-hop song that says something 'I Stiill respect you if you respect yourself".... I'm fucking annoyed with that music

*Hears "Patience" by Guns N' Roses"

Come on, please don't tell me you hate "Patience." That song is just awesome.

I hear it so I forget about that fuckign Yacuza tune

"Y los de tijuana, ZAZA, nuevo leon, ZA ZA, chihuahua, ZA ZA"

Like a stone > Patience > *

I must add to the list of folks that have "The Reason" on their lists, as well as "Float On" by Modest Mouse and "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. I'm more than ready to hear something else by these guys.

I can't say anything good about Hoobastank, and I haven't heard any other song by Franz Ferdinand, but get Dramamine or Doin' the cockroach by Modest Mouse and be blown away.

Slipknot - Duality

Seether w/Amy Lee - Broken

Hoobastank - The Reason

Busted - The entire back catalogue

McFly - The entire back catalogue

Outkast - Hey Ya

Not a day goes past where I don't hear these at least once in some way or another. Englands mainstream music scene is a fucking embarassment.

And that one, coolo? some stupid shit like that. The spanish one. HATE IT! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! STUPID SONG...

She may be young be she's got a big ass... Stupid stupid song. [note: thats what the song means in english.]

There's this one song with NORE, Nina Sky, and Tego Calderon. It's half in English, half in Spanish, decent beat. NORE has to win the worst line in a new rap song where we get this... "cream cheese with bagel on it"

WTF???

Midget sucks as Avril is superb so don't hate her song  :P Also for the record, Move your body by Nina Sky rules  :)

Anything by Eminem, mainly that new song, forget what its called.

Slipknot - Duality

D12 - How Come is likely the track you speak of.

And I hate it merely for the fact that I've heard it far too much. She has a good musical sense, but always falls prey to the record companies' constant pimping.

That and the fact that she wears so much eye-shadow that she looks like a damn raccoon =P

Everything by Jamelia - she's everywhere you look in Birmingham cos she's "From Birmingham you know AND she's the next big British RnB hope" or something....

Seriously, I HATE RnB and "urban" music but as far as I can see, the best female vocalist in the UK is Beverly Knight.

Oh and the worst song at the moment is Babycakes" by 3 Of A Kind...>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR an nnnoying and awful.

Guest FillerUgliest04

D-12 "How Come"- I bought the album while 'My Band' was still in rotation, and this song is the worst on the album. The song they play at the end of the video "Git Up" is 0wnage although.

Nina-Sky "Move Ya Body"- I used to like it, but now it's way played out.

Twista feat. R.Kelly- "So Sexy" awful.

Switchfoot- "Meant To Live" I used to love this song...8 months ago, why the hell is it a single again? I know they put out their album again but, this single again? Damn them.

Frendez dudes "Take me Out"- I listen to the radio more than watch TV, so I rely on the station I'm listening to, to give me the goods, which it does. But when I turned on the TV and saw the song in heavy rotation...I immediatly disliked it. Song sucks also.

Hoobastank - "The Reason": Sucked then, Sucks now.

+ Too many to count.