Kanye West is a bad man

METALMAN

It is completely hilarious. Does it suck that a woman who seemed excited to win a piece of shit award was upset by this? Well, yes. But there was something so wonderfully over-the-top about it all. Instead of being a dick and interrupting and merely saying that Beyonce made a better video, he noted that of the massively iconic videos of the past decade, "SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)" WAS THE BEST ONE. He said this with a complete straight face while having odd shapes etched into his head and in a gloriously trashy outfit. That is why it tops...say...the one he did when he was pissed that Simian Mobile Disco beat him.

• Like 2

Instead of being a dick and interrupting and merely saying that Beyonce made a better video, he noted that of the massively iconic videos of the past decade, "SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)" WAS THE BEST ONE.

Wait, he was saying it about that video? Wow. I mean, the song's shit but the video was okay, though that was just because it had her and two other chicks dancing around in black and white. But that's all it was. In conclusion: Kanye wants to hit Beyonce more than Taylor. :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay

Instead of being a dick and interrupting and merely saying that Beyonce made a better video, he noted that of the massively iconic videos of the past decade, "SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)" WAS THE BEST ONE.

Wait, he was saying it about that video? Wow. I mean, the song's shit but the video was okay, though that was just because it had her and two other chicks dancing around in black and white. But that's all it was. In conclusion: Kanye wants to hit Beyonce more than Taylor. :shifty:

Yeah, that was Beyonce's nod for Female Video of the Year. In his super ALL CAPS blog post apology later, he even said that it was the best video of the decade.

To be fair to him, he was proven right when Beyonce won the main award.

I don't understand that. How can Beyonce LOSE best female to Taylor Swift, but then win video of the year? It makes no sense. Basically, that means that had Taylor Swift been nominated, she would have won video of the year? I hate MTV.

I find all of the reactions to this whole incident fairly amusing because in all likelihood, this is just another stunt by MTV to try and be relevant in pop culture again, just like the Eminem/Bruno stuff from the MTV Movie Awards.

Even if it's not, it's still amusing that people are getting up in arms about it.

• Like 1

I find all of the reactions to this whole incident fairly amusing because in all likelihood, this is just another stunt by MTV to try and be relevant in pop culture again, just like the Eminem/Bruno stuff from the MTV Movie Awards.

Even if it's not, it's still amusing that people are getting up in arms about it.

I can understand Eminem and Bruno being a stunt that had MTV's blessing, but why would Kanye West agree to something that would expose him to this much ridicule and criticism? I don't think stealing another singer's face time is going to result in more interest in his music.

I WOULD like to see him as a future guest host for RAW, though. He'd make a fantastic heel GM.

Easy; publicity. What has everybody been talking about the last 2 days? Kanye West and Taylor Swift. Sure Kanye comes off as a bit of an asshole or a bit crazy but it's not like that wasn't pretty much known by everybody else anyways. His persona is one of the reasons he's as popular as he is to begin with and this only adds to it.

And then Swift gets more attention, as well.