Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

Mofoticon

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-murphy-dies-cardiac-arrest/?flv=1

Way too young, stuff like this happens too much to celebrities, wonder what the whole story was....regardless, RIP.

Seriously?

I didn't know she was married, but that fact along strays me away from the whole reckless overdose spill.

Way too young.

R.I.P

Yup, because people in relationships can't have drug problems...

bobby-brown-and-whitney-houston.jpg

While it's more than possible that people in relationships have drug problems as well, in this case I would guess against it initially until more information comes out. She's not like most of the other Hollywood girls you see out in miniskirts doing lines off a strippers asscrack. I can't even remember the last time I heard her name prior to today.

It's way too early to start this discussion anyways so I regret bringing it up in the first place. Let's reflect on all the happy times she gave us in her famous roles.

Remember that movie she was in where she

No, but she did have a problem with diet pills, didn't she?..at least a couple of years ago?

But I do agree that it's pointless to speculate with how little info we have.

Edited by thisgamewelose

She has well known drug problems. She was also fired by her agent and fired from a movie over the last week. She was also the source of a SNL bit last night.

SNL bit? Which one? I saw the show and am not sure what you mean

it was actually a few weeks ago during a weekend update bit