UFC 2010

9 to 5

Fucking learn it.

And man.....I was 11-1, my one loss coming from Mike "I Murder You" Swick....I figured, "Hey! A remach! Let's fuck up his shit.".....he kills me. Again. In the first round. I was sad.....then I lost my next fight :/

• Like 1

Shut up, Ruki.

Career Mode is killing on Advanced, I am going to Experienced difficulty. Also, Stat Decay is insane; I went from 15 Cardio on my Career Mode fighter to 0 in like four weeks, jesus christ.

I have no idea why I haven't got a title shot yet. I was ranked 3rd, but the 2nd and 1st ranked fighters were never given to me as an option. I had my rubber match with BJ Penn instead and beat him, but then they gave me the choice between the ranked 6th and 7th (Edgar and Sanchaz) as my next fight. Fuck this, I thought, someone is getting embarrassed. I picked Sanchez because I've only fought him once and I knocked him out with relative ease. I went into the camp and learned rubber guard, butterfly guard, and the gogoplata. I spent the first round peppering him with counter punches from the sway, wanting him to take me down so I can make him tap with one of my new submissions.

So, anyway, Sanchez wins in the second round with a rear naked choke. I'm annoyed. I better stick to boxing and street fighting like Bruce Buffer says. Or learn more wrestling and get my sub, ground and takedown defence up to 70.

Oh, I was also named Fighter of the Year. Yeyyy.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Also? Fight Camp is fucking laggy as shit, I doubt I will use it outside of getting achievements/helping people get it....and to fight under the EWB banner for ranked.

And it's retarded, only Fitzy, the coach, can invite people.

• Like 1

Team EWB IZ DA BEST LOLOLOL

Going to have my 1st ranked match now and i see that people still go the usual suspects. He's went BJ Penn so i fought lets go malnourished Diego Sanchez and i see that online is still laggy as hell... typical

Edited by davidmarrio

I've got four simple words that have completely saved my life in career mode.

Muay. Thai. Leg. Kick.

I slaughtered Shogun's legs to the point where half way through the third in my third title fight, every time I through a leg kick or even a body kick, he went down on his ass. But seeing as how he submits me every time he hit the mat, I let him stand back up. As he was standing back up, I hit him with my overhand right. And we have a new champion.

Then I lost it to freaking Rampage in the first round. Asshole. I main evented a Fight Night with Jon Jones and completely smashed him with my newly developed ground and pound. Next, I got another Fight Night main event against Ryan Bader.

Also, the rubber guard and the transitions that goes with it has saved me from getting slaughtered on my back.

Here's one tip that I'd like to share. Do not make a pure striker with no sense of a ground game. That's what I made this year and last, of course I had the most success with last year's game because it got to the point where I could throw one head kick and you were out. This year, you need a ground game because BJJ or Wrestlers will absolutely rape you without the courtesy of a reach around.

I wanna ask, who's got positive relationships with the other fighters? I've got Ryan Bader, Shogun, Thiago Sliva and Rashad all as friends with Rampage and Franklin becoming my rivals.

yeh had 2 fights lost them both but laggy as hell it's just hard to do anything. I'm gonna have another fight and if it lags just gonna jib ranked online off until we get Team EWB sorted out and that