UFC 2010

9 to 5

I'm not much for spamming moves but whatever works in the career mode right anyway what i have found that works really well is to learn the suplex into side control offense from double underhooks which is located in the minnesota fight camp then when you spar immediatly run up to him double underhook suplex stand and repeat

I just used it as I was tired of the stat decay being so heavy and it works. Got that from GameFAQs

Edited by Trey

NewEgg.com currently has the 360 version for $40 and free shipping. I'm a PS3 user and I never played UFC 2009, but I'm up to joining an EWB camp (my user name is jspamer). The CPU submissions are giving me some trouble, but I think you have to rotate the R trigger in the way you would move to get out of the hold. I can't get online yet since I just moved, but I started out in title mode with Lesnar. I pretty much just threw punches and knocked people out.

Quite impressed by the commentary. My second fight in the UFC was against Joe Stevenson so I cranked up my Takedown Defence and my Ground Defence to 50 and when the fight came around they mentioned that I had been working on those exact things.

So far so good. Stat decay is annoying, but other than that really good. I am in the Lightweight division and I've got the record of 16-2, my two losses going to Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida, but I've avenged both of those. I should really be at 15-3 though as I, like a fool, stepping in for an injured fighter to face BJ Penn. He was destroying me for the first two rounds and in the third I managed to reverse into a Muay Thai clinch and throw a knee that knocked him out, quite lucky really.

The presentation in event mode is marvellous.

I've P3, L3 online - knocked out in RD 2 in my first, submitted VERY early by Rua in the 2nd and took GSP to the 3rd round but was getting constantly rocked after being hammered in the clinch - I couldn't even defend the shots.

In summary, I have a lot to work on. I do think luck plays a big role online though if there's lag, as it's near impossible to time anything.

I've finally managed to connect to a match online, and ended up fighting 3 fights with the guy (in Player Match as thats what I happened to get working). Brutalized his CAF with GNP as my CAF for the win in the first, and with a reversal to mount and GnP I got him in the 2nd as well. The 3rd ended really strange, I nailed a german suplex to side control from the back clinch, and right after the Ref stopped the fight, No rocked, no special mode, I just randomly stand up and the ref shouts 'thats it', and it ends. 3-0 heading into another as we speak.

EDIT: 5-0, going ranked after this next fight

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives