The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

What in the world?

I was saying before (on Facebook) Tebow was not a worthy first round pick but someone might be stupid enough. Sure enough... someone bought the hype. And then traded 2, 3, and 4 rounders?

Someone might be struggling to get oxygen to the brain in the high mountain air.

2nd,3rd and a 4th to move up to get him? Really? Hell....they have Brady Quinn and he's a far better pro prospect. As someone tweeted just now..."Broncos just got their TE!"

Quinn is not a better prospect or even player at this point

Get real here

He's not a prospect...correct but he's a better pro QB than Tebow will ever be. And that is saying something.

Patriots take Devin McCourty. Great pick for them. Too bad I can't root for him. Join his twin who was drafted by Titans last year.

Patriots take Devin McCourty. Great pick for them. Too bad I can't root for him. Join his twin who was drafted by Titans last year.

I was waiting to hear what you thought, since he was a Rutgers guy.

Pats take a defensive guy, which is where we had problems last year. That needs improvement for sure. We picked up Torry Holt recently, so I presume we didn't need Bryant because of that. If we wanted a WR, perhaps wait till later.

I was waiting to hear what you thought, since he was a Rutgers guy.

Pats take a defensive guy, which is where we had problems last year. That needs improvement for sure. We picked up Torry Holt recently, so I presume we didn't need Bryant because of that. If we wanted a WR, perhaps wait till later.

He's a very solid player who got better each year. The Jets wanted him so it'll be interesting to see how the fans react to the Patriots getting him. It really is unfortunate that he's on the Patriots. Somehow Rutgers guys keep ending up on teams where I cant' root for him. Teel and Greene went to Seahawks and Leonard was drafted by Rams who are both obviously division rivals to my 49ers.

That being said they just picked a local kid in Kyle Wilson. Like I mentioned earlier him and Anthony Davis become first pair of HS teammates to be drafted in 1st round of NFL draft.

The Jets are really a scary team and this just kinda makes it worse. You've got the WR's locked down, which leaves Rex to send as many people as he feels like. It's going to be fun to watch them (unless they're playing against your team)

After thinking it over for a bit, the only logical explanation to giving up your entire draft to take Tebow is that DMN is McDaniels.

Well DMN will get his wish and the Jaguars might move to LA a year from now.

Rutgers 2 first round picks,, Ohio State, Michigan, Miami, Penn State, plus many other "football schools" get shutout? Awesome. Very cool that Piscataway HS gets 2 first round picks and colleges from Texas combine for 1?

FSU is a big-time school that is constantly on TV. And, if I noticed how overrated Patrick Robinson is while watching FSU, I can sure as hell guarantee you NFL personnel types did, as well.

But whatever, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, so this is futile.

Yeah Patrick Robinson is so overrated that he went 6 spots later than where I had him. I clearly have NO IDEA what the fuck I'm talking about, and those NFL personnel types think you're a genius for thinking he's so overrated.

-----

LOVE the pick for the Steelers. I've been hoping they'd take Pouncey for a few months now and I'm real excited that we finally have our replacement for Jeff Hartings.

I'm real surprised Jimmy Clausen is still on the board. I thought for sure someone would trade back into the 1st to get him.

The thought of Jermaine Gresham in the AFC North scares me a little, I have confidence that Lawrence Timmons is big enough and fast enough to cover Gresham, but I worry that if we don't get our secondary straightened out Gresham will become a Steelers killer.

Edited by Evil Chase K