The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

and there's your "mvp" dog killer. classic choke by the Eagles. with that kind of poor defense they'll be out in the playoffs fast. not to mention Vick flailing around u nder pressure. if only the Giants had kept it up....

I really think the Saints will be a dangerous playoff team especially since their first round game will be against the Rams or Seahawks. Green Bay if they do get in will also be very dangerous.

Smith doesn't plan on resting starters in season finale

Just because the Bears may not have anything to play for Sunday in Green Bay doesn’t mean that they’ll take their foot off the gas pedal and coast over the Wisconsin state line and into Lambeau Field.

“For us, we’re playing to win the football game,” said coach Lovie Smith. “We want to continue to grow, continue to improve the way we’ve been doing here lately. Besides that, we have a chance to sweep the division. That’s important for us. We want to go into the playoffs on a high as much as anything."

Source: http://www.chicagobears.com/DailyBlogs.asp?DAILY_BLOG_DATE=12/29/10

Good call here by Lovie. I remember before the bye week some fans were calling for him to be fired, and they had a point. Since then though he's been doing a great job.

I think his confession that his only contact with the outside world while in prison were texts from Brett Favre was a cruel and unusual punishment on it's own.

http://mto.mediatakeout.com/45788/explosive_more_pics_of_nfl_coach_rex_ryans_wife_hit_the_net____shes_using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a_brother.html?image=51774

More of Rex Ryans wife..including some of her gtting her feet kissed and rubbed by some black dude...and there is a THANKFULLY censored picture of her showing her...glory >_< in another link on that page..

I have to state again ... who gives a fuck about Rex Ryan's wife and her feet? how is this news?

also pro bowl voting gets even stupider this year as people get in just based on their name or team. how does Dallas get 5 players? I don't like the Aaron Rogers snub at all. I would have put in Chris Johnson and/or Peyton Hillis over Jones-Drew.

Really? You're going to disagree with the selected Cowboys pro bowlers? Andre Gurode, Mat McBriar, Jay Ratliff, DeMarcus Ware and Jason Witten. Yeah, I'll give you Gurode, but really, how well known are centers? McBriar is one of the better punters in the league, Ratliff and Ware are absolutely pro bowl caliber defensive players and Jason Witten is one of the top 5 TE's in the entire league.

Darren McFadden deserved to go to the Super Bowl.

Watching some old NFL films stuff, and doing some reading, it saddens me that we'll never see a team like the 70s Raiders again. The swagger, the personality, and yes, the violence. Damn, no team in history has ever been that bad ass.

Also, Tom Brady reminds me of Ken Stabler. I think it's the hair.

Because they are teams. The Dallas Cowboys are a group of great individual players without cohesion or work ethic. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a collection of nobodies who worked hard, came together, and surpassed all expectations. They're a better team than the Cowboys, but the Cowboys have better players. The Pro-Bowl is for players, not teams.

• Like 1