Actors / Actresses Who Deserve a Vehicle

Benji

James Masters needs another big television role. Outside of his few apperances on Smallville; there's been a massive gap with him on my television. Something that needs to be filled.

This has actually got me thinking of how many actors finish a long term TV show and move on to new and better things. Boreanaz went and did Bones; but many stars just fade.

God yes, I was hoping with the rumours Barrowman was leaving Torchwood that they might alter the show and bring James Marsters in as his replacement, but right now either of them appearing are questionable :(

When Community wraps up its run, hopefully later than sooner, Donald Glover needs his own show. Preferably with Alison Brie or Gillian Jacobs to play off of. Glover could be a big lead actor in the next few years and he's awesome and deserves it.

I always liked John Glover when he was in Smallville, and briefly Heroes, but I've never really seen him in anything else. Conversely, Lance Reddick seems to be in everything in a supporting role (The Wire, Lost, Fringe) but I would love to see him be the star of his own show.

I always liked John Glover when he was in Smallville, and briefly Heroes, but I've never really seen him in anything else. Conversely, Lance Reddick seems to be in everything in a supporting role (The Wire, Lost, Fringe) but I would love to see him be the star of his own show.

John Glover was on the short-lived series Brimstone, playing the devil, and was pretty damned (pardon the pun there) good in it. He also narrated the series Haunted History, which is being re-run on the Biography Channel if I remember right.

I'd like to see Adrian Paul do another series. Since the Highlander series ended he's done some shitty series (the second season of the War of the Worlds series, which sucked hard unlike the first season, and Tracker) and movies that I guess either were made for cable tv or went straight to dvd then ended up on cable....and the Highlander: the Source movie that was utter rubbish I refuse to even watch after all the reviews I've read.

God yes, John Glover is awesome.

Oh and David Anders needs his own show. The man is fantastic; he was a revelation as Julian Sark in Alias, probably my favourite characters of the lot so far (I've seen the first two series) and he was pretty damn good in Heroes.

I completely forgot about David Anders! He's brilliant, I've never seen Alias, but I stopped watching Heroes after they killed off Adam Monroe. I also think that Wendell Pierce (Bunk Moreland off The Wire) could be great given a well written sitcom.

God yes, John Glover is awesome.

Oh and David Anders needs his own show. The man is fantastic; he was a revelation as Julian Sark in Alias, probably my favourite characters of the lot so far (I've seen the first two series) and he was pretty damn good in Heroes.

I completely forgot about David Anders! He's brilliant, I've never seen Alias, but I stopped watching Heroes after they killed off Adam Monroe. I also think that Wendell Pierce (Bunk Moreland off The Wire) could be great given a well written sitcom.

He and Clarke Peters (Lester Freamon) are starring in a show set in post-Katrina New Orleans created by David Simon (creator of The Wire). I think it's starting this summer on HBO. It's not a sitcom, but at least it's something.