UFC News and Discussion Thread

I with the group who's looking for a Rampage knockout. I find Rashad one of the most boring fighters I've ever watched and I honestly hope Rampage unleashes early and just crushes him. Also it'll piss my brother off which I also think about when I cheer for a guy.

Ordinarily, I'd happily take Rampage over Rashad (never really like Rashad after seeing him in TUF). But Rampage was much more of a dickhead when they were coaches, and the whole business with the quitting and coming back was annoying. I guess I'll just be happy with an entertaining fight that doesn't go to a decision.

• Like 1

Basically i put a fiver on Melvin, Luiz Cane, Riley, Escudero, Dong Hyun Kim, Jensen, Duffee, Sanchez, Bisping, Lil Nog and Rampage to win at 55/1 meaning i can win £279.68 :P

Guest Mr. Potato Head

ESPN's Streak For The Cash has voting up for three fights. As of when I last checked, Sanchez had about 99% against Hathaway 1%, Bisping 98% against Miller 2%, and Rampage 80% versus Evans 20%.

Diego's the only one of those that's anywhere close to a foregone conclusion IMO, and even then an upset wouldn't be a huge surprise.

Yeh i'd rather see Rampage/Shogun II then Rashad/Shogun, plus i think the options for Rashad if he lost is better as i think it'll be easier for him to build up again

How awesome would it be if this fight ended up in a draw?

Not at all.

This is a feud I am ready to be over for now. I want one of them to move on to fighting Shogun, because if Shogun can't fight one of these two then who fights him next? Machida needs a win or two before the thrid one, and even if Couture beats Toney he is still a fight or two away, same with Franklin if he beats Liddell.

and he wouldn't "Do a Daley" Rampage is generally a repsectful guy, even if he has disliked his opponents he always acts with class, even if he talks smack its never too much or too personal.