UFC News and Discussion Thread

I'm not making it to Buffalo Wild Wings until one hour after the fights start, as long as I see Lesnar/Carwin though I guess thats really all that matters. Spike will air the whole thing on tv in 2 months anyway

How in the world do you manage to get inside the place after the UFC event has already started? You have to get to out BWW at least 30 minutes before the PPV actually starts if you even want to have a shot at seeing the fights.

Just watched the Countdown show again, and god damn Leben's a dick, I hope Akiyama shuts him the fuck up.

Why is Leben a dick? It's Akiyama who was doing all the talking. (Granted I haven't bothered to watch the countdown show, but also bear in mind that those things create more drama than is really there regardless)

They're both dicks.

• Like 1

Akiyama was respectful, and mentioning alot of his background, whereas Leben just talked shit, dissing Akiyama and being an arrogant prick.

Maybe he should consider an endorsement with a skin lotion brand.

Went to the PPV channel to double check the start time of the PPV and was rewarded with catching the Prelims.

and Kimbo Killer :D

Almost knocked Romero TFO in Kimbo time.

I dunno, he's just had a good fight at BAMMA 3, although it has just been a month and a half, i can see him getting the W

Holy Shit.

Seth escapes back mount and mount, Uppercut rocks Romero and Seth almost Double Axe handles the guy into next week.

Fight was so close to being over there.

Then Romero almost passes out, What the heck?

I'm not making it to Buffalo Wild Wings until one hour after the fights start, as long as I see Lesnar/Carwin though I guess thats really all that matters. Spike will air the whole thing on tv in 2 months anyway

How in the world do you manage to get inside the place after the UFC event has already started? You have to get to out BWW at least 30 minutes before the PPV actually starts if you even want to have a shot at seeing the fights.

We probably won't get seated, we'll just wait in line and watch