EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

OK, long time, no post... :)

As of now, I'm hoping to have the May Update out on Sunday, May 2nd, somewhere around the Noon EST mark... Maybe a little earlier, maybe a little later, pending on how things go between now and then. Obviously, that could change, but right now that's the goal.

As I stated earlier, I was gonna go through some of the sponsors and perhaps adjust slogans or put a new sponsor in altogether. As I said before, I made no changes to the morality or payment, just really changes for cosmetics. So far, I made a whopping two changes:

Sony: Changed slogan to make.believe

Passion Parties: Changed to ExtenZe (Figured that was more universally known).

I also did a little thinking on the "Local" sponsors currently in the game, such as "Local Bank" "Local Library" etc. There are currently 31 of these in the game and really, the reason they were added was just to get some more sponsors in the game with lower payments. I'm not sure if people like the idea, would like to see somethign a bit different, or even care one way or the other. In the end, they're just names and don't affect the gameplay. But, I got to thinking that, if people wanted to see something different, I could overhaul those and make them items sold on infomercials, just to give the game a little cosmetic boost. So, instead of "Local Bar," you could, for instance, be sponsored by "Slap Chop" or "ShamWow." Again, not the world's greatest tweak, I realize and one just for basically comedic effect ingame, but, realize that I see about 3000 infomercials a week, as I'm up in the graveyard hours in the United States. :)

Finally, more of a "heads up" than anything and I'm sure I'll be a little more specific as the time gets closer, but, as of right now, I do not plan to do a update that would start on July 1, 2010. The main reason is that I am scheduled for surgery in Mid-June and, with recovery time and taking into account the fact that I'll be travelling about 1100 miles total to the hospital to have it done, I really don't know how much time I'll have in the month of June to put an update out. Of course, pending on the situation, that could change, but I'd rather say now that there likely won't be so people aren't asking questions later. I fully intend to resume with August 2010 and will probably be working on some other stuff to improve the updates in between. :)

-Bill

• Like 5

Cheers for the heads up on July's update but you know people are still going to be asking for it <_<

As for the sponsors... I like the idea of having smaller feds being sponsored by ShamWow etc...

Adds that slightly more professional feel to your fed. (Y)

Before I forget, I wanted to make a quick comment on the "Proposed worker deletion list" that was posted earlier in the thread. As I have stated a few times, I do have an idea on some of the workers currently in the game that I'll be looking to delete in the not too distant future. Unfortunately, it seems to get pushed onto the back burner a lot while working on updates. That could very well be one of the things I look further into while recovering from surgery in June.

Right off the bat, I'll tell you the first targets I'm gonna be aiming at for deletion are the workers with the red "Unknown" pic still on the game. Those are the workers I really haven't had much luck finding anything on. If they have the white "No Photo Available" pic in their spot, at least I've found info on them and can continue looking for things. Their birthmonth, age, etc, might be all accurate,I just haven't found a pic. But, the ones with the red "Unknown" pic, chances are, I haven't found any info at all on them. Those will be my first targets.

While I have said that I plan to stop at 5000 workers, there's no guarantee that that stop will be a permanent one. At this point, it's a stopping spot for me to not have to focus on adding more workers and work on getting some of the ones that we can't find info on out of the game. I'm afraid if we don't have some sort of line to stop at for a month or two to shift attention to getting some of the "excess" out of the game, it'll never get done. :)

There are also some workers in the game with perfect stats that we could probably do without as well and not have many people crying. I mean, do people REALLY use Donald Trump or Danny Bonaduce? Now that I've said that, I'm sure some do, but you get the idea. :)

Keep in mind that I didn't add all of the workers to the database... I used an update as a starting point, so I might not even know who in the hell some of these people are. Chances are also good that, if I personally added the worker into the game at some point, I'll be less likely to remove them. Reason being, someone wanted them added at some point for me to add them. I might have even added them becaise I wanted to see them in. Doesn't mean that, because I added them, I'll refuse to remove them, if there is good enough reason... Might just be a little more difficult to convince me is all. :)

Based on the lists provided beforehand, here's a few that I personally know where they came from:

Ice Cold – Former WOW wrestler

Jennifer Bancalum – WCW Nitro Girl “Starr”

Tamie Sheffield – Former WOW wrestler, member of the “Beach Patrol”

Shannon McNeill – WCW Nitro Girl “Baby”

Taylor Vaughn – AKA B.B. The EMT, Barbara Bush in WWE

April Littlejohn – Former WOW wrestler, named “Riot”

Danger – Former WOW wrestler

Jamie Cragwell – WCW Nitro Girl “Naughty-A”

Allison Pfau – WCW Nitro Girl “Syren”

Caryn Mower – WWE “Trainer” for Stephanie McMahon, named “Muffy”

Bobbi Billard – Signed to Wrestlicious

Chiquita Anderson – WCW Nitro Girl “Chiquita”

Emcee SKIM – AKA Tai “Killer” Weed

Amy Crawford – WCW Nitro Girl “AC Jazz”

Chae An – WCW Nitro Girl “Chae”

I'm sure I could identify more, these were just off the top of my head.

-Bill

• Like 1

Personally, I feel this is the best way to go about it. I think it makes more sense to delete people we cannot find proof that they even exist, before people who are inactive or have low overness. At least we know they DO exist. It makes it more realistic, imho.

Anyways, for those who are interested there is 216 people in the game with the Unknown.jpg picture. They should be considered as on the chopping bloc for the June update.

Abdul Hanish

AC Brown

AC Coaltrain

Akinari Yasuzawa

Alex Law

Alex Super Fly

Amoretto Mitsuko

Andy Barden

Angus

Annihilation

Anthony Barlett Jr.

Anthony Blanca

Anthony Rivera

Bamm Bamm Penders

Benny Dredd

Big Ron Horn

Blinky

Bouncer Bob

Brian Anderson

Brother Love

Buddy George

Calvin Rose

Carlos Latino

Carnage RevX

Chi-Nen Hokkai

Chris Clontz

Chris Ewing

Chris Idol

Chris Raine

Chris Sydal

Christopher Wells

Cisco Satanico

Damien Ryback

Dave Heart

David Dixon

Dean Devilin

Dean Falcon Zero

Denis Gravel

Dennis

Derrick Dempsey

Devon Parkside

Dillon Robson

Dim Bala

Din Mak

Dirty Man Dempsey

Douglas O’Shea

Dr. Cheung

Dragon 2000

Draven

Dream Walker

Dreiven

Dynamo

El Diamante

El Mistique

El Negro Magnifico

El Poncho

El Profe

Elip Vice

EWC Commissioner

Faroh Of Phunk

Felix

Franco DeMarco

Frankie V

Franklin J. Faust III

Freddie Laguardia

Fujihiro Ounori

Genetico

Ghost Shadow

Giant Magnum

Gibby Guerro

Gino The Punisher

Giovanni

Gosaku

Hardcore Kid Kojiro

Harden Bradley

Harry Belch

Havoc IPW

Headstone

Honky Tonk Kid

Iceman ACW

Ikaitia Loa

Ja Jacobe

Jack Spurrs

Jack Union

Jagger W. Bush

James Ewing

Jason Norcross

JC Castro

Jeff Coleman

Jeff Flurry

Jeff Shapiro

Jesse The Latin Freebird

Jim Warcloud

Joe Kimball

John Dalton

John Prendergast

Johnny Mac

Jose Moreno

JT Playa

Juan Latino

Junichi Yabuki

KAGETORA

Karaoke Machine #2

KAZMA

Kazunobu Nakamura

Kenjiro Katahira

Kevin Lyon

Kid Justice

Kid Lightning

Killer Cox

Konrad

Krazy Dee

Kyle Kincaid

Kyle Rice

Lance Steel II

Leo Rogers

Little Mac Empress

Lopaka

Lucas White

Mad Dog McCrea

Mamba

Manabu Sato

Marc Portugal

Marc Strong

Marc Vincent

Mark Damon

Mark Gold

Mark Menezes

Masamitsu Kochi

Matt Bison

Matt Bombay

Michael Slade

Mikey Miracle

Mini Machine

Minotaur

Mongolian Man

Mota Naru

Mr. Spa Fitness

Mr. X-Treem

Nemesis

Nemesis PWG

Nick Watts

Nino de Oro

Onyx EWA

Pat Powers

Peter Van Orton

Phoenix EWF

Private Eye

Psychic

Psycho BZ

R.A.G.E.

Radd Adams

Ralph Rey

Red McHallister

Rees Reynolds

Reno

Rian Evans

Rick Mathis

Rick Matthews

Ricky Murdoch

Ricky Romeo

Rico Quinones

Rico Suave RME

Ruftop

Sam Daniels

Scott Hotshot

Scott Kougar

Sean Rollins

Senior Kidd

Shane Holmes

Shawn Houston

Shawn Stylez

Shemus

Shen Hai

Simon Sanders

Slash

Smash Bradley

Snapdragon

Solei

Southern Executioner

Stealth

Steve Jaworski

Steve Parker

Stryknyne

Super Atomo

Super Gladiator

Syrus

Tank Sheik Ali

Tarantula

Tatsuo Nakano

The Axe

The Cassa Nova Kid

The Face

The Flying Jobber

The Gangsta

The Giant Leprechaun

The Great Kusatsu

The Great Tetsujin

The Iceberg

The Machine

The Milwaukee Crusher

The Purifier

The Searcher

The Super Ninja

The UK Kid

Timothy B. Idol

Tonic

Tony Brasco

Wambat

Warpig

Yoshito Sasaki

Youngbleed

Yukitsugu Kanechika

Yusuke Morikado

Zamil

Zeron

If anyone can find stats or pics for them, then we can remove them from this list. Other than that, I say cut them by June and we'll have room for people who DO exist.

• Like 1

I am almost positive that Smash Bradley is a name I have heard before. The issue with removing the likes of Konrad, Kyle Kincaid and The Ewing Brothers is that many people rely on them in Backyard to Global games. I don't know if that is grounds enough to leave them in or not though?

Alex Law

Brother Love

Chris Ewing

Chris Sydal

Derrick Dempsey

Din Mak

Dr. Cheung

Hardcore Kid Kojiro

Havoc IPW

Jack Union

James Ewing

KAGETORA

Karaoke Machine #2

Kevin Lyon

Kid Justice

Kyle Kincaid

Lance Steel II

Matt Bison

Matt Bombay

Nemesis PWG

Private Eye

Slash

Snapdragon

Slightly edited the list to leave who I know there. I'll try and find pictures and stuff, but yeah, those guys I know exist and should be left in.

Very brief note on the workers without a pic and possible deletion from the game for them:

Just having a pic with no additional info on them doesn't really help, because my next targets would be workers that I do have pics for, but can't find any other info on. So, just having a pic and thinking that would keep the worker on the game won't last for evry long. Of course, I'd love any (non kyky) pic of workers that currently don't have pics, but info on those workers is even better.

Also, expect deleting these workers to be a process. Meaning, we won't take 200 worers off in one month. My plan is to assemble a full list (like arwrestling did... Thank You) and then breaking that down into looking for like, 10 workers at a time. I'd go through the 10 workers, check their alter egos, etc for any leads that can maybe be found, then, if nothing pops up, they would go to the proposed deletion list. I'll always post a "Proposed deletion list" and give others a chance to find or provide info before deleting the worker. As usual, it'll basically be "here's the list that will be deleted, unless others can find info on them." As always, when providing any info, links are very much appreciated, just so I can find out where the hell I missed looking. :)

Of course, if you see a worker without a pic (or even with a pic) and have info for the worker, the sooner the info is posted, the better. Any pics with the "No pic available" pic in... If you have a non kyky pic, please feel free to post it. Personally, I prefer full pics that I can cut on my own, without any artificial background. Nothing against the pic cutters or background users, but I would think a full pic that they can use for cutting purposes would make their jobs easier as well.

-Bill

The only one I noticed missing was the Courtney Taylor one, but that was taken down a while ago (I think)

Also noticed that Tito Nieves has been changed to Tito Colon...

Other than that.. I didn't see anything, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen :unsure:

FCW roster is missing another face this morning... I think we are looking at M - S in terms of name

Byron Saxton is missing.

I thought of him... <_<

I went through my FCW pic folder.. saw him... and thought I only put him there because ECW was gone :w00t: