Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

It's just winning more than you started with. So if you buy in for two hundred chips or whatever, and win one hand, you get the patch. I learned this after going from 200+ down to 30/40 and spending an hour trying to get back up.

• Like 1

See, i'm sure I got over the 200 I started with and I did it at Rathskeller but no patch.

I did just make it to TL though so I have all the clothing stuff from there now.

• Like 1

See, i'm sure I got over the 200 I started with and I did it at Rathskeller but no patch.

I did just make it to TL though so I have all the clothing stuff from there now.

Just wait til you have to get the one for the American Army, everyone else has to bust out of the game at Blackwater(where everyone starts with 2000 chips). I played for about an hour or so before finally winning.

I load it up and am promptly removed from free roam. Worst part is I can't exit the loop and have to reset the game to get out of mp.

So I don't know WTF is going on, It's a blessing that I could join the party. (And I immediately regretted that decision)

I would if it would stop kicking me to an endless loading loop when I tried to get into the game.

"Connection issues" it says.

Anyone got any ideas of how to fix?

We got the posse up achievement, helped a few people with the Most Wanted, and then did the achievements for being on the winning side of team deathmatch 4 times in a row, and the top player in FFA for 3 games in a row. It sucks because when my team was on the fourth match I got kicked, so no achievement.