Have I Got News For You

hugobomb

Is it just me or have they never released a season dvd, like all episodes in Season 20 for instance, on dvd? I can only ever seem to find best ofs.

Is it just me or have they never released a season dvd, like all episodes in Season 20 for instance, on dvd? I can only ever seem to find best ofs.

Never released Seasons. :( One of TV's biggest travesties, along with the fact there's never been ANY output of "The 11 O'Clock Show" (unless you count odd Ali G bits as extras on his early DVD releases).

Edited by YI

And yet the people of Wales don't appreciate this. Boo!

Montgomeryshire is barely Wales to be honest.

Fair play to him. He's always struck me as a pretty decent guy.

They said they will never release seasons because 75% of the relevence of the show is lost in a few years time.

Ok, I HAVE to see the final episode now on June 2nd. John Prescott is hosting!

The sound you hear is Ian Hislop exploding with joy and the furious scribbling of Paul Merton as he tries to narrow the 8,000 Prescott jokes he has ready.

• Like 1

Ok, I HAVE to see the final episode now on June 2nd. John Prescott is hosting!

The sound you hear is Ian Hislop exploding with joy and the furious scribbling of Paul Merton as he tries to narrow the 8,000 Prescott jokes he has ready.

Surely Prescott is the joke in of himself? I keed.

• 2 weeks later...