Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Guest viperlike

I knew City would slip up when you least expect them to!

Great to see Berba get another hat trick today.

Giggs is on top form and has been for a few weeks now, the man is ageless! What a fucking player!

Meireles' goal was absolutely insane! I didn't see it earlier, and have just seen it on Match of the Day. Wow. And what makes it better is that its against the shit :D

And Wolves' pitch is fucking horrible >_< Its not even like I'm being biased, it resembles the football pitches near my house - fact, they're probably in better condition :P

Meireles' goal was awesome, also Giggs goal for United was class. The quick inter-change of passes between Berbatov and Rooney was awesome then the ball to Giggs was spot on and the finish was excellent :)

Peter Walton is a dickhead

He's not though is he. Whoever decided the law is to blame. I wanted to punch Garth Crooks (more than usual) when he kept going on and on about how disgraceful a decision was and how Walton should have just let him off. He made Mark Bright look sensible and bloody intelligent.

It's in the rules, yellow card for celebrating in the crowd. You can't let players off 'cos it's an important goal at the end of a big week'. That's not how it works and it's Walton who'd suffer for it if he let him off.

Ok so why did he not book Freddie Sears, Matthew Upson & James Tomkins as well as they also celebrated in the crowd? Referees should apply some common sense.

Blackburn 2-0 WBA

A few dodgy refereeing decisions in the game, but one of the Blackburn lads scored a cracker, don't know his name but he's only a youngster. Blackburn up to 7th now with that win, WBA have lost 6 of the last 7 and are in 15th.

Keys/Gray comments

Was yesterday but I only just read about it. I used to quite like Gray, but ugh. Pretty stupid to be quite frank, funny that Keys seemingly tried to deny it. She's a female, so apparently she doesn't understand the offside rule according to them, fucking idiots. The great thing is that she got it spot on :w00t:

• Like 1

John Motson? Lol.

Currently, Bill Leslie is the best, and should take over from Martin Tyler soon - he still calls some goals brilliantly, but half of the time sounds like he doesn't want to be there.

I quite like Clive Tyldesley - and I did like John Champion until he moved over to ESPN and decided cracking (bad) jokes every 5 minutes was a good thing.

Mirror:

Manchester United midfielder Anderson has no intention of cutting off his dreadlocks because it would reduce him to tears.

Anderson, whose return to form after a long injury lay-off earned him a new contract this season, says his distinctive hair defines him as a person.

"There is no chance I would ever consider having all my hair cut off," said Anderson. "My hair is my life.

"It's so important to me. If you cut off my hair, it is like cutting out my heart or cutting off my legs. I would cry for days and days."

<_<

I would like to see if he did cry for days and days though.