Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

And that's it. Shame Blackpool couldn't do it, but Man Utd are just that little bit better. Still, well done to the Tangerines. They gave it all they got and really pushed for everything.

As harsh as it is, I cannot wait to hear Holloway's verdict on the penalty decision. He's either going to go fucking mental or attempt to stoically accept it whilst he's still internally raging. Shocking decision, though. Blackpool, regardless of United's late show, could and should, going off Adam's penalty-taking credentials, have been 3-0 up, nae bother.

As harsh as it is, I cannot wait to hear Holloway's verdict on the penalty decision. He's either going to go fucking mental or attempt to stoically accept it whilst he's still internally raging. Shocking decision, though. Blackpool, regardless of United's late show, could and should, going off Adam's penalty-taking credentials, have been 3-0 up, nae bother.

Gerard Houllier is to blame.

Villa make hard work out of a game that was in the bag from the 70th minute.

How did Bent play tonight, I reckon he's gonna do good for your men? You come to Old Trafford next Tuesday mate, do you fancy it?

Any other night I'd be pissed that United won that game, but they won me €70, so I'm not gonna complain. Jumped up in celebration for Berbatov's second too.

I feel so dirty. :(

So you should :angry:

Just a brilliant three points. Hernandez is up there with Rooney as my favorite player right now, just love the guy. Amazing how many times people write us off and we do a comeback like this.

Credit to Blackpool who gave us one hell of a game. Refreshing to see them come at us and attack, pushed us real close that's for sure. Tougher game than people expected and a great win for us.

Looks like Richard Keys could be in more trouble. Someone posted another video of him making sexist remarks on Youtube but it's since been removed, probably by Sky. Someone most really hate them to keep releasing these videos.

I sense Jamie Redknapp playing a powermove just so he can piss about with Andy Grays supercomputer with faces and circles on and draw some lines

• Like 1

Redknapp probably leaked all the footage in the first place. He could then reveal himself as a devious bastard on-air and take on a new career as a full-blown heel commentator.

You know, to replace the X-Pac heat he otherwise garners.

Villa make hard work out of a game that was in the bag from the 70th minute.

How did Bent play tonight, I reckon he's gonna do good for your men? You come to Old Trafford next Tuesday mate, do you fancy it?

Had two good chances in the first half and another in the second and missed them all. The first chance would have been a contender for goal of the season. A lovely high ball from Young just after the halfway line to Bent, a yard in front of two defenders and it dropped straight at his feet. He well should have buried it.

I hope someone takes Adams tomorrow. I'm sick of hearing that little weasel rant on about Houllier and Villa. A journalist from The Times yesterday dropped a hint he applied for the vacancy in the summer and was out-right rejected. Stupid, ugly twat.

Edited by ONO