EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Does anybody have a mirror?

Megaupload is blocked in Turkey, so... yeah.

As for Kane, his overness is fine, he did nothing for him to lose any. I agree on the charisma bump though, because the promo he cut wasw awesome.

EDIT: Add a tag team featuring Hunico/Incognito and Orlando Colón/Tito Colón under the name of Los Amardos, five experiance, they've teamed before in FCW just did something big at the most recent TV Tapings. Not saying what due to spoilers. Also rename Tito to Dos Equis.

Edited by Black Majik
  • Like 1

I really dont know why I put the overness demotion suggestion. I guess cause the Kane character has been a joke since 2004-2005, and thats being nice about it. I mean Kane crying? What happened the monster? But yeah i agree its fine.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

EDIT: Add a tag team featuring Hunico/Incognito and Orlando Colón/Tito Colón under the name of Los Amardos, five experiance, they've teamed before in FCW just did something big at the most recent TV Tapings. Not saying what due to spoilers. Also rename Tito to Dos Equis.

That will last until whoever owns Dos Equis hears about this.

Kane has been a joke off and on for years now. It is typical WWE booking unless you are say Undertaker, John Cena or Triple H.

I would make Richard Cranium a opener...He really doesn't wrestle that much plus he lost a PPV match against Mr. B therefore he has no contract in storyline. Give him crazy gimmick maybe?

Mike Mondo is the OVW Heavyweight Champion.

Jamin Olivencia is the OVW TV Champion, Give Jamin a Old School Face gimmick.

Make Los Locos inactive.

Vic The Bruiser is a opener/jobber in OVW sadly.

Make Taryn Shay and Paredyse a tag team called Pareshay, Taryn picked him to be king of OVW but Paredyse really doesn't care...although they still can count as a team.

Epiphany should be a tweener.

Make CJ Lane a heel and a bitch.

James Thomas should have a monster gimmick, no manager and give him a Swinging Side Slam as finisher.

Make Jimbo Onno either a monster or a bad ass as the only thing funny is "GRRRR"

Make Ali and Paredyse a team with low XP, like...5 or something. Optional: Tottaly Awesome v2

Boost Fangs charisma up to 65 and maybe over to 40.

Lowrider should have Fonz Factor.

Paredyse should be 70 charisma.

The Blossoms both should be at atleast 20 for brawling.

Sorry, OVW mark here.

Update:

Set Fangs finisher to a standing shooting star.

Set Sucios finisher to a piledriver.

Set their Tag Finisher to Assisted Shooting Star

Edited by DropkickNathan
  • Like 3

If you want the new stats in your current game, can't be done. You can use Arsenic to change what you need though.

You can, however, safely change the stats to the new one and your save game won't be harmed.

Also Paredyse should have 80 charisma. Dude radiates charisma. And has the best gimmick on the roster. He's a fantastic talker.

• Like 1

Agree on upping the charisma for Paredyse.. was a bit unsure at first, but the more he has grown into the gimmick, the better he has gotten.

And on what DropkickNathan has to say.. I suggested comedy character last time because he seemed to be someone whose voice and reactions were the selling point, but he is starting to grow into the International Mafia role very nicely

Fang overness 40 may be a bit much. Given these guys don't work outside of OVW, 40 is probably as over as they can be.. and he's way over, but not the top 3 in the company

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I disagree on Paradyse. 80 charisma would mean that you could be among the best and I don't see it. I think we are often too forgiving with charisma on here. I think while CHIKARA guys are great on the mic, they would get eaten alive in WWE due to the writers. Look at Colt Cabana as Scotty Goldman for instance. Cabana is worth 83 (to keep him on par with UltraMantis) but as Scotty Goldman, he'd have at most 68. Now I am not saying the guy isn't good but being at 80 means he is great and there are quite a few CHIKARA guys he could not hang with namely Cabana, Taylor, Sanchez, Claudio and Mantis.

• Like 1

What's the criteria for having booker checked? Should Chris Jericho have it checked since he seems to have a lot of control over his own programs? He's in pretty much the same situation as Triple H even though he obviously has less pull, but The Game has it checked.

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Any chance of adding WFX as a promotion? Roster members include Kip (James), Charlie Haas, (Kevin) Thorn, U-Gene, (Hardcore) Bob Holly, Larry Zybsko, Shawn Daivari, Jon Cutler, Johnny Fairplay and Tajiri.... And accodring t one of the other stars twitter pages hurricane helms is set to join them soon too. I would like to play as them.

I doubt it. The only promotions I could see getting axed are NWA Pro(which would need an NWA replacement) and IWA East Coast but this promotion will be added on the list of promotions to add.

Lucha Notes from CMLL's Sin Salida & AAA's TripleManiafrom Luchablog:

CMLL Sin Salida:

2) Metro, Rush, Stuka Jr. b Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther

Tirantes worked this match. Tecnicos took 1 & 3. First match for Monsther in Arena Mexico in 17 years.

3) Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara, Shocker DQ El Alebrije, Olímpico, Psicosis

DQ for Hector Garza running in. Invasors are 0-2. That’s, uh, different booking. Invasors did destroy the tecnicos after the match to get something back.

4) Máscara Dorada, Místico, Mr. Águila DQ Averno, Negro Casas, Volador Jr. [Relevos Increíbles]

Averno came out with the combo Averno/Mistico mask and offered to Mistico. Mistico said no. Averno & Volador then revealed they were wearing matching masks. Volador worked the mask as a rudo, and the crowd got behind Mistico. DQ for the rudos when Volador (I think) tossed his mask to draw a DQ but was caught. Mistico & Volador are back to mask vs mask challenges.

5) Gigante Bernard, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 b Brazo de Plata, Rayo de Jalisco Jr., Strong Man

Bernard not only won again, but he hurt Strong Man’s arm, who needed medical assistance.

Turn Volador Jr. tweener? I guess wait but I am confused on the Mistico-Volador deal.

Add Rayo de Jalisco Jr. to CMLL as midcard old school face techinco(face).

Add Tirantes to CMLL as a referee.

So Los Invadors should be Hector Garza, El Alebrije, Cujie, Olimpico, Psicosis II, Histeria II, Histeria, Maniaco, Monsther, Chucky, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000 & Mr. Aguila with Garza as the leader.

AAA TripleMania:

3) Silver King & Último Gladiador vs Atsushi Aoki & Go Shiozaki and James Storm & Robert Roode and Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario [AAA TAG]

Up now. Announcers started to refer to the NOAH team as “Nosawa”, then had to be told their names. They have no idea who they are, slightly better on the TNA guys.

* Hermandad pinned Team NOAH

* Beer Money beat Hermandad, with Konnan getting involved

* Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador beat Beer Money to win the titles

After the match, IWRG’s Junior Dinamitas (Hijo de Cien, Mascara Jr.) ran in to attack the new champs and challenge them to a match.

Jack Evans b Nosawa, Christopher Daniels, Extreme Tiger [AAA CRUISER]

Tiger pins Nosawa

Tiger was pinned after Relampago came to the ring, wearing a Extreme Tiger mask. That is confusing, but hopefully Tiger is used to people wearing his match.

Jack beats Daniels to win the title

7) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Electroshock [AAA HEAVY]

Wagner wins, clean via Wagner Driver. Crowd not into the slow, old school title match (which may have as much to do with who was doing it as the style.) Mesias showed up to present Wagner with the belt. Everyone got along after the match.

8) LA Park NC La Parka Jr. [identity]

After a long brawling match, the crowd very much into it (and cheering the rudo), LA Park gives Parka Jr. a martinete. Joaquin hits the ring to protest, and Park knocks him down, but also knocks down Dorian. Both Roldan are down, but Dorian pulls himself up and assualts him with a chair. Damian 666 & Halloween (may not be the correct two) ran in, helped Park get rid of Dorian and put him on top. Hijo de Tirantes counted three, and Park celebrated the win. LA Park was joined by other members of Los Perros del Mal, including Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Hijo de LA Park, and Damian’s son (may be why Pequeno Damain is changing his name right now) ran out to celebrate.

Add Hijo de Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr, Perro Aguayo Jr., X-Fly, Black Warrior, Damian 666 & Halloween to AAA. Perro will be a upper midcard heel with a rebel gimmick, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr will be a lower midcard heel, Hijo de Cien Caras will be a lower midcard heel, X-Fly will be a midcard heel with a highlight reel gimmick, Black Warrior will be a midcard heel with an arogant gimmick, Damian will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick, Halloween will be a midcard heel with a lackey gimmick.

Add Perros del Mal with Perro Aguayo Jr., LA Park, Black Warrior, X-Fly, Damian 666 & Halloween.

Change Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider to faces and make their gimmicks extremists.

Jack Evans won the AAA Counterweight title.

Nicho El Millionario and Joe Lider won the AAA Tag Team titles.

Dr. Wagner Jr. won the AAA World title.

In other news I'd make AAA's risk to 80 because they use fire and I would increase Galavision's risk values to respect this because they do show the man on woman violence, fire, glass, table and ladder spots every week.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Look at Colt Cabana as Scotty Goldman for instance. Cabana is worth 83 (to keep him on par with UltraMantis) but as Scotty Goldman, he'd have at most 68.

Now I am not saying the guy isn't good but being at 80 means he is great and there are quite a few CHIKARA guys he could not hang with namely Cabana, Taylor, Sanchez, Claudio and Mantis.

Scotty Goldman wouldn't have 68 because he didn't get his character or basically any air time, bar his internet show, which he really owned, to be fair. Not his fault, it's the writers for misusing his talking abilities, since he had already proven he could talk and act in the indies and development and wherever else he's been. I don't see how one bad character would deduct from somebody proven to be good on the stick.

80 means Great, and thats what he is. If Cabana, Taylor, Sanchez, Claudio and Mantis are better, then increase their charisma's higher than 80, since I'd say they all deserve more than that anyway, bar maybe Taylor, who even then should be 78 at least. You can't exactly say he can't hang with them when he's not had the chance.

Edited by Black Majik