EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Guest The Phenomenal Red

the nxt season 1 rookies have officially been added to the raw roster.

Michael Tarver could use a charisma boost, from 63 to at least 70

I disagree. One good promo does not make a man charismatic. He just looked charismatic compared to the others who failed at making apologies about their actions. I'd wait and see where it goes from here.

Edit: Add Ashley Valence to the game. She debuted as the new Announcer/host of NXT replacing Jamie Keyes. 901 Sports Article

I think she should have 5s of brawl, speed & technical, 10 for stiffness, 25 for selling, 20 for overness, 60 for charisma and 90 for both attitude & behavior. Not sure on age and birth month of yet but she should be a diva.

Not sure if Jamie Keyes got sent down to FCW or not.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Tarver has had more than one decent promo, just his mannerisms are very charismatic. in the current stats Darren Young has higher charisma than him and Darren Young is awful on the mic.

Alex Riley and Percy Watson could also use slight charisma boosts.

Youngs was fine in FCW though, but Tarver should have at least 72 Charisma, with Darren Young being behind him by 10. Tarver should be into the 70's in Charisma, at least. Also give his brawl a bump, watched more of his matches in FCW, the Indies and WWE itself and it's currently kinda low, probably boost up by six points?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Youngs was fine in FCW though, but Tarver should have at least 72 Charisma, with Darren Young being behind him by 10. Tarver should be into the 70's in Charisma, at least. Also give his brawl a bump, watched more of his matches in FCW, the Indies and WWE itself and it's currently kinda low, probably boost up by six points?

I think his brawl is fine as is. We fixed it what, last update or the update before? I think the guy sucks in my opinion and made me want a 10 minute Justin Gabriel match I saw between the two of them at WrestleMania Axxess on the Friday to be a 3 minute tv squash. Actually their tv match on NXT was BETTER because it took out the rest holds and the crap. The only move I saw him connect good on was his rewind slam, other than that he was not good at controlling the match. I settled the last time and was told that he was better than I suggested for his drop and I am not gonna let it slide this time.

I also don't think he is any more charismatic than 68. Let's face it being the best promo out of the Nexus members who apologized is not an endearing title.

Edit In other news:

talks about her attempts to contact Candice Michelle but she does mention that Beth Phoneix, Dolph Ziggler, Melina and Santino Marella are still cool with her to this day. I'd make friendships for Shelly with Beth, Dolph, Melina and Santino. Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I agree with raising Michael Tarver's charisma to 72. I also think Wade Barrett's charisma should be raised to the 83-84 mark.

After watching Maria's YouShoot:

-Add a hate between Maria Kanellis and Jim Cornette.

-Change the relationship between Maria and Carmella DeCescare from a hate to a dislike.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mr. Anderson.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mickie James.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Finlay.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Amy Dumas.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Santino Marella.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Layla and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Vickie Guerrero.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Michelle McCool.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Katie Lea Burchill.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Matt Hardy.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Edge.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Melina.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Ariel.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Tara.

-Add a dislike between Maria and John Bradshaw Layfield.

Edited by KrisClassic

just read this from Lisa Marie Varon, Tara, Victoria whatever you know her best as

After that I'm going to visit Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, and Sharmell in Texas for the weekend. Lookout Texas, it's gonna be a girls night out.

Add friendships between them?

Michelle McCool- Tara

Michelle McCool-Torrie Wilson

Michelle McCool- Sharmell

Tara- Torrie Wilson

Tara- Sharmell

Sharmell-Torrie Wilson

• Like 1

In MMA news I think Brock Lesnar and Batista should have a dislike relationship. Credit to PWInsider.com

In an interview promoting his 7/3 return to the UFC Octagon against Shane Carwin for the UFC Heavyweight championship, Brock Lesnar was asked about Batista's claims to a TMZ.com cameraman he would be fighting for Strikeforce.

Lesnar responded, "Get in line, everybody and their dog wants to get into fighting. Next question. We're talking about a heavyweight championship fight, not some wannabe."

To read the MMAFighting.com article, click here.

I would hesitate to add a dislike relationship. Brock Lesnar is known to be a bit of a loose cannon, saying some controversial/mean-spirited things in a lot of interviews without thinking about their ramifications, or just designed to stir the pot. He also doesn't like it when interviewers ask him "dumb questions" or questions about other fighters. I don't think it's enough to really justify a dislike... If it is, you'd have to add a dislike with every wrestler and fighter Lesnar's ever made a vaguely negative comment about, which would include almost all of UFC's heavyweight division that's in the game, and countless wrestlers who currently don't have dislike relationships with Brock.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE SmackDown Spoilers from PWInsider.com

We are back and Cody Rhodes comes to the ring with Husky Harris. Cody says that everyone is trying to look at his naturally sculpted facial features. He says that you can uncover your eyes to look at WWE’s most attractive superstar. Cody mentions the Diva Poll where they picked the most handsome superstar and Cody was the winner. Cody mentions that John Cena is a movie star, but he isn’t the most handsome guy in the WWE. Cody wants Husky Harris to show everyone his physique. Cody says that unfortunately Husky represents the average male. He mentions his horrible tattoos and dirty hair. Cody thanks Husky for his time. Cody says that he cannot help that he was born this good looking. He says that it is not genetics because look at his father and brother. Cody says that sometimes a blessing can be a curse. Cody asks a fan at ringside if he knows how hard it is to maintain his baby smooth skin. Cody says that he can hear the fans getting fatter. Cody goes to Todd Grisham and he asks Todd how many hours he spends in the gym while he reads comics and goes on the internet. Cody then turns his attention to Tony Chimmel. Cody says that he says that he hasn’t had a carb since Bill Clinton has been President. Cody says that Tony hasn’t had a donut since the first match. Cody returns to the ring and he thanks the WWE Divas for their exquisite taste. Cody lays across the top turnbuckle and says that it is not fair to have so much God given ability, to be so handsome, suave, debonair and handsome. He tells Vickie and Teddy to consider the man with the money face for Money in the Bank. Cody tells everyone to call him ‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes. Cody repeats his new nickname a few dozen times.

Change Cody Rhodes' gimmick to ravishing, cocky or arrogant?

We are back with a video package for Alberto del Rio. He says that a lot of people talk about his attributes. Among them are honesty. He says that many lose it as they get older. He talks about how people lie as they get older. He says that a liar is a despicable person. He says that some lie more than the others. He says that everyone is a liar. He says that there is only one person who does not lie and refuses to lie. He says that he is the one honest man.

Rename Alberto Banderas to Alberto del Rio and add him to the SmackDown Roster. I am guessing his gimmick is arrogant or cocky.

Butterbean is working indy shows so add him to the game.

Butterbean

Age: 44 (Since there isn't an update until August), Birth month: August

Male, Heavyweight

American

Brawl: 21

Speed: 3

Technical: 2

Selling: 15

Stiffness: 65

Charisma: 63

Overness: 53

Finisher: Big Slam (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Knock Out Punch (Impact)

Check Menacing, Shooting Ability

Face, Bad Ass (or maybe Legitimate Athlete?)

Wage: 30,000

Alter Ego: Eric Esch

-Raise Kevin Matthews' brawl to 42.

-Raise Doink the Clown's brawling to 63, stiffness to 55, overness to 56 and charisma to 73. He recently started shooting on Jim Duggan in a match for an indy promotion, so lower his attitude to 58 and behavior to 65. Check menacing. Make him a heel and change his gimmick to Evil Clown.

-Jim Duggan reacted kind of poorly to the shoot, just walking out, not playing to the crowd at all. I'd lower his attitude a bit.

-Raise Dan Maff's charisma to 71. Check menacing.

-Raise Danny DeManto's speed to 34 and charisma to 64. Check menacing and high spots.

-Raise Sonjay Dutt's brawl to 47.

-Raise Dynamic Sensation's selling to 75.

-Raise Portia Perez's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 40

-Change Alexxis' name to Alexxis Nevaeh. Raise her brawl to 38, speed to 44, technical to 42, and stiffness to 36.

-Raise AJ Styles' charisma to 79.

-Raise Paul Burchill's selling to 77.

-Add a friendship between Bandido Jr. and D'Angelo Dinero.

-When was the last time Vampiro did any high flying at all? I'd drastically lower his speed. To the 20s, maybe lower.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1