EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Hope you have a quick recovery, Bill!

-Raise (staff member) Brian Gorie's skill to 75.

-Raise (staff member) Shimmer Office's talent to 75. They have DVDs nationally distributed and have been running successfully for quite some time.

-Raise (staff member) Dave Prazak talent to 78.

-Raise (staff member) Bryce Remsburg's talent to 81.

-Raise Dave Prazak's charisma to 78.

-Raise Cindy Rogers' brawl to 36, speed to 28, tech to 78, and selling to 58. Check Diva.

-Raise Ariel's brawl to 41 and overness to 25.

-Raise Rain's brawl to 55, stiffness to 58 and selling to 74.

-Uncheck Diva for Lexie Fyfe. Raise her technical to 32 and stiffness to 44.

-Change Glory's primary finisher to the Make Over (impact). Raise her technical to 42 and selling to 84.

-Raise Sara Del Rey's brawl to 78 and technical to 70.

-Raise Mercedes Martinez's brawl to 74 and technical to 70. Change her secondary finisher from Top Rope to Corner.

-Raise Daizee Haze's technical to 75.

-Raise Lacey's brawl to 66 and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Madison Eagles' brawl to 46, speed to 48, and technical to 45. Check shooting ability.

Edited by KrisClassic

Good to see ya pulling through Bill... And to be completely honest, I would love to play on a Scenario created by some who was doped up...

Could lead to some interesting rosters including Snoopy & Woodstock being the Unified Tag Team Champions :pervert:

First things first:

Get well soon Bill! Thank you for the awesome work you are already providing. I hope you heal well!

Ok, now to my (in comparison) rather minor problem:

For the last couple of weeks I have been having troubles downloading Files from MU, thus I was not able to dl the June Update :( Anybody got another download link for the file (if Bill has allowed that; not sure about that). Or anybody would be so kind as to send it to me otherwise? Would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks from Germany

I think Wade Barrett and David Otunga are both worthy of menacing. Wade's quite tall and Otunga's a pretty jacked dude, though that's only my opinion.

WWE

Rename Darren Young's main finisher to Partylights

Make Joe Hennig (Michael McGillicutty's) main finisher Running Neck Snap/Neck Snap/Running Neckbreaker, he's used it to win his matches on NXT

Change Skip Sheffield's gimmick to either Bad Ass, Monster or Rebel. His Cowboy shtick has been trimmed since the heel turn.

Rebel for Darren Young? The fun, comedy character gimmick is gone.

Make "Laugh Riot" Curt Hawkins secondary finisher and Diving Elbow Drop as his primary

Eh, make Wade Barrett's secondary "Spinebuster"? Haven't seen him do the Stretch Muffler since being brought up

Maybe send Shad Gaspard down to FCW? I heard he was sent down to further his training, keep him on the SD Roster.

Make Maryse the manager of Ted DiBiase, take Virgil out of WWE

Rename Eli Cottonwood's primary finisher to Chokeslam Facebuster (Reverse doesn't fit :()

Make Percy Watson's primary finisher the Float-over DDT

TNA

Add Kazuchika Okada to TNA with the foreign star gimmick, maybe 1 exp tag with Homicide.

Make Rob Terry's primary the Freakbuster

Make a tag team of Eric Young and Kevin Nash, maybe The Band III?

Edited by Ty123

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think Wade Barrett and David Otunga are both worthy of menacing. Wade's quite tall and Otunga's a pretty jacked dude, though that's only my opinion.

WWE

Rename Darren Young's main finisher to Partylights

Make Joe Hennig (Michael McGillicutty's) main finisher Running Neck Snap/Neck Snap/Running Neckbreaker, he's used it to win his matches on NXT

Change Skip Sheffield's gimmick to either Bad Ass, Monster or Rebel. His Cowboy shtick has been trimmed since the heel turn.

Rebel for Darren Young? The fun, comedy character gimmick is gone.

Make "Laugh Riot" Curt Hawkins secondary finisher and Diving Elbow Drop as his primary

Eh, make Wade Barrett's secondary "Spinebuster"? Haven't seen him do the Stretch Muffler since being brought up

Maybe send Shad Gaspard down to FCW? I heard he was sent down to further his training, keep him on the SD Roster.

Make Maryse the manager of Ted DiBiase, take Virgil out of WWE

Rename Eli Cottonwood's primary finisher to Chokeslam Facebuster (Reverse doesn't fit :()

Make Percy Watson's primary finisher the Float-over DDT

TNA

Add Kazuchika Okada to TNA with the foreign star gimmick, maybe 1 exp tag with Homicide.

Make Rob Terry's primary the Freakbuster

Make a tag team of Eric Young and Kevin Nash, maybe The Band III?

OTunga is just ripped, not scary.

Eli Cottonwood's finisher is the Face Paver. Morishima and Terkay have both used the move in the past.

• Like 1

I'd say something like Barret 74, Gabriel 72, Otunga 71, Slater 66, Sheffield 69, Young 63, Tarver 68

I still think Barrett should be at 76, and I'd have Tarver and Sheffield at the same level (Skip is used more in the beatdowns, however Tarver generally draws more heat than the others during their promos), but that sounds fair.

TJP seems to be done with EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA, much like the Davey Richards situation at the start of the year.

I know that Bill can't make an update this month so... I'm doing it myself ! I hope you'll appreciate that and now I really can say one thing : thanks Bill for everything you do each month ! It's a very long work to do this update... Thanks again !

I'll post DATA tomorrow...

Edited by Leonheart0
  • Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Pentagon Viper should be an alter ego of MAZADA and not Pentagon Black.

Turn Sarita/Sarah Stock heel in TNA and deactive the team she has with Taylor Wilde.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

is there a June split data? just wondering thanks!

I posted that rocky did it earlier in the thread.

EDIT: Add Los Gringa Locas to AAA. It is the name of the Rain, Jennifer Blade(Blake) and Christina Von Eerie trio. Do not remove them from Legion Extranjera at all.

Change No Fear (if that is still in) to La Ola Amarilla. It should have Shiego Okumura, Taichi, Jushin Liger, Yujiro, Naito and Tanahashi.

Liger should be added to CMLL as he is with them again at the moment.

Also SHOULD NWA Pro Wrestling be removed? The promotion rarely does anything and is more or less a sanctioning body rather than an actual promotion so I think it should. I know there were suggestions of placing an NWA promotion in it's place BUT we already have the top NWA promotion in Anarchy. I'd say Lucha Libre USA should be added.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Does anyone know if WFX will be added to the data for August? The promotion have numerous TV deals that reach across North America, and they have a pretty well known roster with a few unknown guys. I'd be more than happy to help out with a roster since the roster on the WFX site isn't complete.

Also SHOULD NWA Pro Wrestling be removed? The promotion rarely does anything and is more or less a sanctioning body rather than an actual promotion so I think it should. I know there were suggestions of placing an NWA promotion in it's place BUT we already have the top NWA promotion in Anarchy. I'd say Lucha Libre USA should be added.

Yeah, I agree with this. NWA Pro Wrestling should probably be removed, and just move the top NWA Title to whatever promotion the person works for if they have a main promotion. Like maybe add the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship to CHIKARA since Quack's champ.

I'd say Lucha Libre USA should replace them as well, but the person above me has provided a pretty decent case for WFX. Do you have a link to their website or something?

Does anyone know if WFX will be added to the data for August? The promotion have numerous TV deals that reach across North America, and they have a pretty well known roster with a few unknown guys. I'd be more than happy to help out with a roster since the roster on the WFX site isn't complete.

I'd agree on putting WFX in as well, the company seems to be picking up alot of steam in their short existance. There roster is pretty stacked as well with stars like Kip James, Charlie Haas, Gangrel, Bob Holly, Tajiri, Kevin Thorn, Eugene, Daivari, Jonny Fairplay and Larry f'n Zybysko. They will probarbly end up being the go to place for name value guys outside of WWE and TNA. I'm pretty sure quite a few people will want to play as them too.

Edited by uk-joe

Yeah, I agree with this. NWA Pro Wrestling should probably be removed, and just move the top NWA Title to whatever promotion the person works for if they have a main promotion. Like maybe add the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship to CHIKARA since Quack's champ.

I'd say Lucha Libre USA should replace them as well, but the person above me has provided a pretty decent case for WFX. Do you have a link to their website or something?

http://www.wfxwrestling.com/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd agree on putting WFX in as well, the company seems to be picking up alot of steam in their short existance. There roster is pretty stacked as well with stars like Kip James, Charlie Haas, Gangrel, Bob Holly, Tajiri, Kevin Thorn, Eugene, Daivari, Jonny Fairplay and Larry f'n Zybysko. They will probarbly end up being the go to place for name value guys outside of WWE and TNA. I'm pretty sure quite a few people will want to play as them too.

Larry Zybysko and Jonny Fairplay, they are "big deals" :lmao: Zybysko was a halfway decent deal back in the AWA days and Fairplay he only appeared in TNA a handful of times and RoH like twice. Seriously, of late I too heard of WFX getting some massive headway for syndication. As for "a few people would want to play it" give me Lucha Libre USA in the game and I'll play that. Both promotions will be on tv and both would be backed by people. I think that if we want both fed ins perhaps delete IWA East Coast. Let's face it, I don't think anyone uses that fed and I don't recall the last time either A: the fed ran or B: suggestions to update the promotion were given. NYWC was deleted for the same reason earlier in the year.

Now for Lucha Libre USA besides the minis (which half I know stats for), most of the roster is in the game already. Marco Corelone, Tinibelas, RJ Brewer, Rellik, Charly Malice, Chi Chi, Lizmark Jr., La Tigresa, Awesome Kong (if WSU can be sacrificed), "Hijo del Salsero" Hijo de Pierroth, Oriental, Mascara Purpura and Super Nova. The rest Lujo Esquire, Mascarita Dorada, Mini Park, Misteriosoito, Octagoncito (the original and one WWF used), Pequeno Halloween, PR Fly, San Juan Kid and Solid I can work on. Lujo Equire, Mini Park, PR Flyer, Sadistiko San Juan Kid and Solid are the only ones I cannot provide stats for at the moment.

Edit: Luchablog reports Alex Koslov and Christina Von Eerie won the AAA Mixed Tag Team titles.

Friday night AAA TV: It looks like neither Dos de Tres or AAA’s website made the trip to Carmen for the taping. When Dorian Roldan wasn’t busy arguing with Rob – I am not making that up – he did mention Alex & Christina won the mixed tag titles. There was talk in a recent Wrestling Observer about AAA being unhappy with Rain and Von Eerie likely getting her spot, and that seems to be the deal there. I’ve thought Blade was the lesser of the two Gringas Locas, but Rain has seemed to slip of late. Also, Halloween & Damian beat Jack & Rocky, as expected. I’ll do a separate post with full results if/when they come in.
Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I'd suggest to lower Aja Kong's wage. She would'nt sign for me (WWE, Using the last update) under 165 000$ per months on a Writting deal and She didn't even have a contract with an other federation!

That makes her more paid than Chris Jericho, Randy Orton , Kane , CM Punk etc... I don't know wich amount of money she should get but certainly not 165 000$ !

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd suggest to lower Aja Kong's wage. She would'nt sign for me (WWE, Using the last update) under 165 000$ per months on a Writting deal and She didn't even have a contract with an other federation!

That makes her more paid than Chris Jericho, Randy Orton , Kane , CM Punk etc... I don't know wich amount of money she should get but certainly not 165 000$ !

Yeah she is at 125K right now. I'd also lower Kieji Mutoh who is at 135K. Mutoh should be at 85K (5K more than Liger) and Aja Kong should be anywhere from 50-60K.