2010 College Football Thread

WRECKING CREW - WRECKING CREW - WRECKING CREW

Fuck yeah A&M ! THREE goal line stands and a complete control over the Oklahoma offense during the entire game. Damn that felt good and it felt like "the good 'ol days" too. To hear Kyle Field erupt into the Wrecking Crew chant was fantastic. Oh, and it eliminated Oklahoma from any contention as well.

LSU helped out as well, and unfortunately I have to thank Texas Tech as well for beating Mizzou. Only three - one loss teams have a legit shot now (Nebraska/LSU/OkSt) and even they are vulnerable, need help, and probably have a little too far to go to get there. Only one of Nebraska/OkSt can get out with one loss and LSU needs Auburn to lose twice. Stanford is still sitting there but Oregon isn't losing at all, let alone twice.

... and FSU, really ? Wide right again ... ugh, at leat it wasn't against Miami.

LOL Texas

Also I have to say it:

Tenn-Chattanooga, Idaho St, Charleston Southern, LA-Lafayette ... way to protect your image SEC, playing those powerhouses in November. There will be more of this during November. That shouldn't be allowed.

Vols should have started Tyler Bray before last night. They put Sims in with around 4-5 minutes left in the third, and he was pretty much ineffective (granted, they put in some backups, too). Hopefully that has cost Sims the starting job.

LOL Texas

Also I have to say it:

Tenn-Chattanooga, Idaho St, Charleston Southern, LA-Lafayette ... way to protect your image SEC, playing those powerhouses in November. There will be more of this during November. That shouldn't be allowed.

Well in Auburn's defense.....they did have to spend 200 grand this off season to land Cam Newton. So they didn't have as much money to spend on a decent November opponent..... :shifty:

Newest BCS Standings

1 Oregon .964

2 Auburn .961

3 TCU .926

4 Boise State .866

5 LSU .817

6 Stanford .745

7 Wisconsin .735

8 Nebraska .730

9 Ohio State .661

10 Oklahoma State .621

Utah only dropped to 14th. I thought it would be much, much worse for them.

No..the NCAA will conclude their investigation well after the Heisman voting is done..too late to affect his Heisman eligibility or vacate all of Auburns wins, thus giving Boise a better position in the BCS voting

There's some real shady shit going on there.

I mean, Stoops comes out (for no reason) and says that he didn't see anything fishy or anything like that in the recruitment of Newton ? And no, trying to head off the stare of the investigation is not a reason to do that, because if anything it makes the eyes wonder over to Oklahoma.

Why the fuck would Meyer come out and talk in favor of the kid when he shit the bed at UF and fucked them over ?

There's also the issue with his father's involvement. While I'm not absolving Cam of any part he may/may not have in it ... how exactly do you punish Cam if it is found that it was indeed his father doing this and it didn't involve Cam ?

This thing is twisted eight ways from Sunday ... huge fucking mess.

No..the NCAA will conclude their investigation well after the Heisman voting is done..too late to affect his Heisman eligibility or vacate all of Auburns wins, thus giving Boise a better position in the BCS voting

After Reggie Bush I think we're in guilty until proven innocent territory with scandals and Heisman hopefuls.

After Reggie Bush I think we're in guilty until proven innocent territory with scandals and Heisman hopefuls.

Yep.

And it doesn't matter if Newton's father did it, not Newton himself. Newton/Newton's family still benefited.

Personally I think the NCAA should just fuck off period and just turn a blind eye towards all of it...I mean we all know they are making millions and millions off of these kids and so what if these kids pocket some money on the side..I mean they don't even get to keep their fucking jersery's at the end of the year..that's some bullshit.

Personally I think the NCAA should just fuck off period and just turn a blind eye towards all of it...I mean we all know they are making millions and millions off of these kids and so what if these kids pocket some money on the side..I mean they don't even get to keep their fucking jersery's at the end of the year..that's some bullshit.

If you go to a bowl game you get to keep your jersey. My brother's Sugar Bowl jersey is sitting in the trunk right now, and how else could AJ Green sell his jersey for $1,000.