2010 College Football Thread

Watching College Gameday and it's clear that CFB needs a playoff.

TCU has no chance, as everyone is either going to keep Auburn ahead of them or put Wisconsin in the title game ahead of them. Then you have people really saying that they will put Stanford in the title game if Oregon lose, even after Oregon beat them.

I realize it will never come, but man this is a joke.

Stanford couldn't go over Oregon.

Absolutely they could. See: Nebraska, Oklahoma ... both NT Game participants without even getting to the Big 12 Title game, let alone winning the Big 12.

Oregon can't survive the loss. Auburn can. Oregon, should they lose, would lose to a team that both TCU AND Boise St beat. Considering Boise's drop off the earth with their loss, kind of hard to keep Oregon fluffed up if the Beavs get it done. It also bolsters TCU's stance as well.

I am however rooting for both SC and OrgSU for obvious reasons.

Both teams in the Civil War are looking pretty poorly right now offensively. Katz got flattened out on the first play from scrimmage. Oregon got the ball stripped from them on the punt return, only to get the ball back on an interception. But now Oregon fumbles again and the Beavs recover.

There is hope that the Beavers can score first and get ahead. As long as they get their shit together on the offensive line.

Can we just pretend as though the 2010 season never happened? What a disappointing year for Rutgers. Yes, the offensive line being absolutely horrible killed this team but this team just wasn't there after the LeGrand injury.

As an Irish fan, I'd be perfectly fine forgetting the first half of the 2010 season.

I really think South Carolina can win this game. I think Spurrier is a better coach than Chizzywizzy, it's just a matter of Lattimore running all over the place, and preventing Newton from doing the same.