Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I don't think there would be any royalty fees, really, especially given that it'd probably be too much trouble to actually track what songs are being used anyway.

Hell, YouTube gave up on trying to stop people using licensed music, haven't they?

EDIT- i would like to see more tracks myself, as well as a 'generic backup' option for online use so guys don't have to come out to dead silence.

Course I'd like Iced Earth to be in the Rock Band store too...

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Just to be sure, when my two guys come out (Ooka and Dallas), you hear music right? They both have themes from the game set.

Yeah, I hear those. It's the custom soundtrack ones (on all my edits, or your Muta and Hayabusa for example) that are dead silence.

I think I just ran into not only the bottom of the abyss of SVR2011 cheap players, but also of human idiocy.

So it's a no DQ tag elimination match against me (using my newest edit character, "The American Communist" Ivan Nikolai Sullivan, whose gimmick is that he saw Red Dawn on TV once, thought it was real, and consequently surrendered to the Communists and pledged to fight America in the Soviet Union's honor (not realizing of course that there is no Soviet Union anymore)) and my random partner who used a recolored Dolph Ziggler against two guys with identical edited characters. I mean THEY WERE THE SAME GUY IDENTICAL.

So, despite their using the no DQ rules to do switcheroo effects that would put the Killer Bees to shame, having super cheesy spamming movesets, broken 100 OVR characters, AND created finishers that freeze people after they are put in them, we both STILL win.

Seeing as they went through all that time coming up with ways to cheat, I decided to rub it in a little. Well, one guy said "oh yeah well fight us". I just pointed out that we did, and we won without cheating. He then asked me how he was cheating. I replied with "Well, your created finisher for starters". His response, and I swear I'm not making this up: "GO 2 U LEARN GRAMMAR".

Moral of the story: The more cheesy paint logos on the SVR character, the more likely the player is a braindead knob.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 5

Have you run into one of the idiots that use an invisible body yet?

Actually, no I haven't.

You'd think if they took all this trouble to cheat in multiplayer they'd compete in ranked matches....

Most who cheat in player matches suck as cheaters and would get out-cheated bad in ranked.

Edited by Kirkland

Well on the bright side INS seems to be my guy for multi from now. I hate that the gutwrench position in create a finisher has to be obtained through the pumphandle position... looks awkward to me...

"The American Communist" Ivan Nikolai Sullivan, whose gimmick is that he saw Red Dawn on TV once, thought it was real, and consequently surrendered to the Communists and pledged to fight America in the Soviet Union's honor (not realizing of course that there is no Soviet Union anymore)

That's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 3

Argh, the only thing that pisses me off playing this game now is knowing someone beat me just because of lag.

Edited by Kirkland

I'd team with you but company over this weekend. Maybe next week.

Also you can help me determine if people will get one of Sullivan's entrance attire shirts.

Guest Canary4life

Anybody with PSN looking for a match?

Don't worry, I don't use 100 OVERALL BEASTS or nothing. My guys are actually realistic, loitering somewhere between 80 to 90 in most cases (I think I have a 95 overall somewhere). We can work out match details via PM.

I might be up for it tomorrow, hitting the sack right now. PM over your PSN name

Guest Canary4life

I might be up for it tomorrow, hitting the sack right now. PM over your PSN name

You can't get any more PMs so I'll leave my PSN here. Note that my brothers occasionally use it too.

AMCallumJake.

I'll be on a bit later for a couple matches, but I want to do some inFAMOUS tonight so just a couple

So I'm playing this with ORO right. We do a singles match. I pick the tribute to the troops arena cause I wanna play as Crimson and I figured it'd be cool since Crimson was in the army. ORO picks a character called the American Communist. So we start doing the match and as it goes on a chant breaks out. For who you ask? Was it for the war veteran that was in the match? Nope, it was for the Communist. :shifty:

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 2

So I'm playing this with ORO right. We do a singles match. I pick the tribute to the troops arena cause I wanna play as Crimson and I figured it'd be cool since Crimson was in the army. ORO picks a character called the American Communist. So we start doing the match and as it goes on a chant breaks out. For who you ask? Was it for the war veteran that was in the match? Nope, it was for the Communist. :shifty:

Sounds like the TTTT arena is located in Bizarro Land.

That, or the Iraqi Freedom troops are all super smarks that hate Crimson.

Had some great matches with Kirkland. The first two matches were competitive but I hadn't gotten a chance to hit a finisher, but our third one was a TLC match where I hit both of the Communist's finishers (a modified Karelins lift, a pretty simple move to make, pumphandle position -> pumphandle suplex lift -> gutwrench setup -> death valley drop) and a Multiple Samoan Drop. Still couldn't DO IT KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS. We fight on the floor, he goes for a dive off the top rope, I avoid it and head up the ladder....

and his connection fails. :(

We did a rematch which was also awesome, and VERY close. His character recovered JUST fast enough to keep me from getting the case, then he managed to get it a couple minuites later.

Also, lol at the table breaking when he reversed a powerbomb into a DDT, and my character's leg was the only thing near the table.