Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I find it annoying that only some costume pieces can be fitted with patterns (and that the American flag one tiles the way it does).

For example, I was forced to choose between having the right kind of skirt for my GoGo Yubari edit, or having a plaid one. I essentially chose the plaid, but annoyed that I had to choose in the first place.

For example, I was forced to choose between having the right kind of skirt for my GoGo Yubari edit, or having a plaid one. I essentially chose the plaid, but annoyed that I had to choose in the first place.

:pervert:

So, one of my original edits joined forces with my BDK edits (Ares, Claudio, and Delirious for the record), so I copied his old attire twice, made a BDK version.

When I copied this to his default attire... his entrance, abilities, and moveset got reset to default. :/

Luckily I've been meaning to change his moveset around anyway, but I didn't want to change his entrance besides giving him "Engel".

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah, only ever seen "turns his back on fans" news stories after a heel turn. I guess without full gimmicks and realistic fan programming being in there it's harder for it to calculate a face turn. Surely it's happened to someone...

Well I thought i'd get a face turn after CM Punk came down looking to help Luke Gallows only to attack him, I thought Luke Gallows might become face but no...both men remained heel.

Only way to turn someone face is manually, it seems.

Got the game a week ago and have been playing it off and on. Biggest complaint at the moment is the difference between "Normal" and "Hard" is nuts. Like, the only way for me to lose on Normal is if it's 2 on 1, if I don't know the special match controls well enough, or if I make a particularly dumb mistake (do not ever use the Ballin' Elbow in a multi-man cage match. It will cost you the match). On hard, I've pretty much ended up resorting to spamming running strikes and bailing out to outside the ring every time things go wrong.

On hard, I've pretty much ended up resorting to spamming running strikes and bailing out to outside the ring every time things go wrong.

That seems to be the universal way. <_<

Also, playing against Triple H & Batista in particular on hard is a bitch. You can NEVER counter anything, even when tapping R2 like a maniac, so once they get few strikes in, it's over.

I never realized people actually had trouble with the difficulty. I've played legendary with no difficulties or spamming. Of course, dealing with the reversals is a problem, but it shouldn't be too hard to get the win.

Me too, I've played on Legend since 07 and I've never had a problem with it on any of them since. Granted it can be annoying when you get a chain of about ten reversals, but I still come out on top virtually every time.

Yeah, I play on hard not because I can't regularly win on Legend.... in fact, I rarely lose unless I give the CPU a severe handicap by intentionally taking a lot of offense.

Hard ends up with me winning a lot of matches fairly easily, but once in a while I get a fun matchup.

Guest JukeboxHero

I can usually win on Legend, but it depends what I'm doing. I did a 6-man Battle Royal where the only way to eliminate guys was by KO. And Austin would not stay down.

Also, fun fact: if you do a 2 out of 3 falls with more than 2 guys, you can have more than three total falls. The match just becomes a First to Two Falls match. I did a 6-Man HIAC 2 out of 3 Falls match on Legendary. Fuckin' rough.

By the way, anyone know what the last game was where it was possible for Undertaker to do the double team counter where he chokeslams both opponents? Or is it still possible? I ask because I don't think I've been able to manage to pull it off since 2008.

One thing I hope they do in a future game after Undertaker retires is what they did with Mick Foley in 2007: Have him as a Legend, but as old school Undertaker, Modern Undertaker, AND American Bad Ass Undertaker. With him using moves and finishers appropriate to each gimmick (ie, old school Undertaker having his old leaping elbow drop and the Tombstone and Chokeslam as finishers).