Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

mostly online and multiplayer patching.

Definitely a glitch. Also Undertaker turned heel in my game do it's time to start the ministry up again.

Also Sheamus joined my tag team of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and John Cena to form a stable of the 3. Any name suggestions?

Now Jack Swagger has joined Rhodes, Sheamus and Cena.

Definitely a glitch. Also Undertaker turned heel in my game do it's time to start the ministry up again.

Also Sheamus joined my tag team of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and John Cena to form a stable of the 3. Any name suggestions?

Now Jack Swagger has joined Rhodes, Sheamus and Cena.

Dashing, Dapper, Dexterous and Dynamic.

Acheievments wise, I'm trying to get the one where you need to upload one of everything. The CAW was weird that it'd only let me upload one once I'd made two. It still won't let me upload a moveset though, even though I have made two... any ideas why?

We sure it was just a glitch before with the tag heel turn? Its happened again - Benjamin walking out on DiBiase against me, and now I'll have to quit out of it, wasting 10 minutes of my life on the match cos the game has decided Benjamin is the legal man. Beyond annoying.

I had a 6 man Hell in the Cell match and cause a pin was broken up, Kofi and Ted DiBiase froze so really ended up being a 4 man Hell in the Cell.

while playing online last night i ran into another way idiots that can't play cheat. The guy set up a TLC match and had a created finish that glitches up your character and makes them freeze in place.

Got this for £13 in the sales and I'm impressed. I haven't really wanted to buy an SvR game since 08, but I went in and got this in the end. I do love the storyline editor, and I try around exams to get little bits done for a Zack Ryder RTW I started on, just the last month to go now =D

Shawn Michaels turned on Triple H meaning the end of DX. Morrison turned on R-Truth breaking up Truth & Wisdom. He then formed a friendship and then team with Jake Roberts (who I turned manually heel after) dubbed "Snakes & Wisdom". The Hart Dynasty was broken up when Tyson Kidd turned on David Hart Smith. My first CAW is the World Heavyweight Champion after beating The Undertaker & CM Punk in a triple threat match and my other CAW is the United States Champion. Universe mode is awesome.

I'm loving Universe at the moment. Triple H and Orton teamed up (Orton turned heel, Triple H was already heel after turning on HBK), Batista returned (he attacked Edge after an Edge vs Orton match), so I thought "Fine!", downloaded an awesome Ric Flair caw and remade Evolution. Which is fun, but even more fun since Edge, Cena, Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry have teamed up to take Evolution down, everyone feuding with each other. Brilliant.

Sometimes Universe pisses me off (I've never had a match with Nexus without David Otunga turning on someone) and I have to "correct" it, but at the moment everything I want is working brilliantly. Jack Swagger turned face awhile ago, and he's the most awesome character in the game by a mile. Jack Swagger vs CM Punk for the World title at Wrestlemania was the best match I've ever had on ANY Smackdown game. Ended when Swagger used leverage pin on me to counter a kick, after eating a GTS (ropebreak) and me surving the ankle lock struggle submission. Keep trying to recreate it, but it's never been that awesome again.

So, Sheamus and Druid turned face against The Ministry, and I paired them with Finlay to form the Celtic Ministry.

So Finlay ends up fighting Ring Royalty against another recruit into the Celtic Ministry...

R-Truth.

El. Oh. El.

Guest viperlike

Had an epic run with Ziggler as Champion and a great series of matches between him and Cena. Cena threw everything at Dolph but wham! Zig Zag gets him every time! Also love Sheamus in the game, always has good matches against guys like Edge, Triple H, Randy Orton etc. Defo my fave in the game to go.

Twp wacky new pairings I've gotten in Universe:

CM Punk and Shawn Michaels, whom I've dubbed "The Pepsi Generation"

also, Terry Funk and Mark Henry, the South Texas Machineguns

and had a new cutscene (for me anyway): Kozlov and Archer had ambushed Finlay and Sheamus (part of The Celtic Ministry, a babyface offshoot of the Ministry). After an especially long fight on the floor between Kozlov and Sheamus, they got back in the ring, and in a cutscene, Archer went in the ring, attacked Kozlov, then left.