Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Right now, my tag situation in Universe sucks. The only teams are Batista and a CAW I made who was supposed to be a face but turned in his debut, Jericho and the Miz, and R-Truth and Morrison. The Hart Dynasty broke up after about a year. DX broke up after about a year and a half or so and I reformed them eventually but they didn't stay together long. Kane and Christian formed a team (and a stable with Kofi added), but only had about 3 matches before breaking up. I also had another CAW form a team with MVP for a while. I think they had 2 tag title reigns before they disbanded.

I haven't played enough in Universe to unlock Regal or Goldust, but when I do I may try and see if I can get them to form a team.

I have a vampire character I've created for the last 4 or 5 games now, and I change his appearance some and his name every game since I have to alter his moveset and can't always make him look the same. His name is always Blood_____. This game its Bloodrush. It was Bloodstorm in 2010. He's the one who had a team with MVP, and so far he's feuded with Chavo Guerrero, Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows.

(If the tag team had been listed as Christian and Kane rather than the other way around, I'd have had a good laugh, because Christian Kane is the name of the actor who plays Eliot Spencer, aka the muscle, on Leverage)

My game basically broke up every team other than The Million Dollar Gentlemen (DiBiase & Regal), Team Maskterlock (Mysterio & Masters) and Godlust and Tatsu, so I made a point of making about 15 teams, some real (I downloaded a Charlie Haas and reformed WGTT for example) and some just random combinations of workers.

Point is, that game LOVES to break-up it's tag teams.

I havent had a team break up yet actually.And I got another, as Kozlov has partnered up with Bourne.Other teams given to me are Chavo Guerrero and Shad Gaspard as well as The Rock and Kofi Kingston (who are dubbed, of course, the Kings of Rock).Also, Drew McIntyre has just won the world title. Hooray!

I've simmed a few more years, playing some matches here and there. Now I only have two tag teams left, and they both have a CAW on them. Due to John Morrison turning on R-Truth during a #1 Contender match (decked him when R-Truth tried to tag out and walked away), the team of Bloodrush and Finlay will be facing the team of "Maverick" Mark Scott and Batista for the titles.

During the simming, John Morrison won MITB at Wrestlemania, and I had him cash it in at Backlash against the winner of CM Punk vs. Undertaker ©. `Taker retained vs. Punk, but didn't vs. Morrison. Funny thing is I managed to pin Undertaker without actually hitting any specials or finishers AT ALL! (The one time I tried he countered, and I didn't bother trying again) Morrison held onto the title for two or three months, but I don't remember who he dropped it to. (The longest I've had someone hold onto the MITB case so far, they cashed it in at either Bragging Rights or TLC; I forget which)

I've been through God knows how many years and the longest surviving team is CM Punk and Chris Masters (which I have named Pepsi Challenge ¬_¬). All my current tag teams are ones the system has made for me, including Kozlov & Hoyt, Tyson Kidd & Cody Rhodes, and MVP & Ricky Steamboat.

Guest viperlike

Had a fantastic match between Sheamus and Edge, i was Edge and i just could not put Sheamus down i was hitting with everything in my arsenal but just could not put him down. He came back at me with some serious offense but i kept kicking out as well! Back and forth such a struggle between the both of us but in the end we both got counted down...............the rematch is gonna be epic homies :(

So Universe's next WM is looking like...

WHC:Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker

WWE:Samoa Joe vs RR winner Daniel Bryan

Tag:Primo and Ted jr. vs AJ Styles and Hayabusa

I have a problem with my storyline creator.

I have my CAW returning but I made a copy so that when it comes up before the match it says "Win Condition: ????: Win"

The problem is that he enters at #30 and then when you win, after the match it says that I havent completed the Win Condition.

How do I fix this?

So... anyone feel that the Vs. Undertaker final battle isn't nearly as hard as they said it was?

Paul Bearer was harder to beat IMO.

Seriously, though, I beat him on Easy just to unlock, Taker put up a tough fight, it felt like I was playing on Hard and he would NOT quit after being put in my edit's finishing chokeout move several times. He also kicked out of my custom modified Death Valley Bomb finisher. It took a diving knee drop to put him away.

So I tried again, on Legend.

I didn't use a single finisher. In fact, I pinned Taker with a signature Penalty Kick. Shibata would be proud, but DAMN that was surprisingly easy. Easier than being on Easy.

Speaking of matches with Taker though, had a GREAT HIAC match with him as WHC Drew McIntyre. Three falls with the final fall being McIntyre kicking out of the tombstone, Taker kicking out of a German Suplex onto a chair, and McIntyre finally getting the win with a sledgehammer shot.

Do the 360 and PS3 versions have the commentary bugs that the PS2 version has? (ie, Cole asking Lawler what someone needs to do and him not answering, saying someone still has the gold but won't if things go like that this Sunday when its just been a championship match and the belt did change hands, referring to Divas during a men's match, etc)

And I've pretty much decided that I fucking hate matches involving ladders, except for Extreme Rules, now. The opponents clearly don't stay down long enough. I did a Ladder match last night as Rey Misterio vs. Edge to practice, and Edge was getting up waaaaaay too fast. I kept doing the attack that smashes the ladder into their face and sends them flying across the ring, and he was getting up like he'd been suplexed. I'm beginning to think the easy way to win a singles ladder match involves putting them through an announce table....

I also tried doing the Ladder match in Mysterio's RTWM - and I still need to beat the MITB in Christian's - and no one would stay down long....except Mysterio. Push over a ladder with two other wrestlers on it, they pop right back up after about five to ten seconds. I get pushed off, I stay down at least 20 despite tapping like a maniac to get back up.

Yeah, the Ladder/TLC match has always been broken in every game, surprised no one has complained before now. I just outright don't bother with them. Same with Triple Threat and Fatal Four Way matches. I just find that no one stays down long enough to get pinned/let me pin someone else. It's a shame really because they should be the most fun matches, but it's just not at all. Pretty much any time you have to rely on the computer being realistic you're fucked. Even Tag Matches are somewhat broken by this. I've lost count how many times my partner has just watched me get pinned.

Well, the Ladder/TLC/MITB matches are worse in this game. The opponents seem to get up even faster than in the previous game. Its about as realistic as someone eating a Stunner from Austin then getting back up ten seconds later no-selling it. And at least two of the RTWMs have matches involving ladders (MITB in Christian's, 4-way ladder in Mysterio's) that you have to win to continue.

Honestly, I think I'm probably going to trade this one in once I get bored with playing around with Create-A-Finisher. The game has too many problems. (The commentary bugs, game being overall too easy when there's NOT a ladder involved....)

So... anyone feel that the Vs. Undertaker final battle isn't nearly as hard as they said it was?

Paul Bearer was harder to beat IMO.

Seriously, though, I beat him on Easy just to unlock, Taker put up a tough fight, it felt like I was playing on Hard and he would NOT quit after being put in my edit's finishing chokeout move several times. He also kicked out of my custom modified Death Valley Bomb finisher. It took a diving knee drop to put him away.

So I tried again, on Legend.

I didn't use a single finisher. In fact, I pinned Taker with a signature Penalty Kick. Shibata would be proud, but DAMN that was surprisingly easy. Easier than being on Easy.

Speaking of matches with Taker though, had a GREAT HIAC match with him as WHC Drew McIntyre. Three falls with the final fall being McIntyre kicking out of the tombstone, Taker kicking out of a German Suplex onto a chair, and McIntyre finally getting the win with a sledgehammer shot.

Paul Bearer was bloody hard, I couldn't catch him!

I hate how you can get a pinfall after the most ordinary of moves, they need to find a proper balance I mean I get being pinned when I am absolutely battered and then Undertaker decides to Big Boot me but I have seen people get pinned after missing a dropkick in the first few moments of the match...and I just beat Orton in Cena's Road to WM with a hip toss.

Ladder match secret. when the opponet is hurt, knock em down, set up the ladder, toss them out of the ring, climb, do one pull, maybe two if the opponet is slow getting back in ring, jump down and repeat. MITB is harder, I just kept climbing and pulling whenever I got a chance and made sure no one else climbed the ladder