Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I think I figured out what the problem is with getting tag teams to rise in the tag rankings. I have noticed that the rankings only really change when the game books the tag match, instead of you making a custom match. I may be wrong, but that is what seems to happen in my game.

My online reord is like 1 w, 16 L, 1 D, it so pissed me off last night, some peple start off playing fair but one they realize they'll get beat that way they bust out the running knee and spam it.

<br />Add me, Kirkland. PSN: frickonastic<br />
<br /><br /><br />Will you add me?I'm on the PS3 right now so the text is kinda hard to look at online, idk if i'm reading the PSN right,mine is Dravenbk

If you play online with a CAW, you can't use custom soundtracks, can you?

Nope, copyright infringement and all that jazz.

Just had my best match in the game so far as Yoshi Tatsu vs. Luke Gallows. Awesome back and forth contest, I catch a sweet roll-up pin, Luke reverses it at two for the win... hadn't seen that yet.

Really wish they'd fix Championship Scramble. There's no reason why anybody other than the current champion should be trying to break up a pin. It's next to impossible for a fall to happen once you have all 5 in the match. Why would the non-champions care about breaking up the pins?

A real shame since my game booked two really intriguing Scramble matches for Night of Champions (RAW - WWE champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. leader of the Nexus John Cena) and (SD - WHW champion Kaval vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Michael Tarver vs. Skip Sheffield)

Had NO idea that The Assassins (Sheffield and Tarver) had gotten that high up in the rankings...and yet they are still dead last in the Tag Rankings no matter what I do. Also a bit miffed that Alberto Del Rio sank out of the Top 5 even though he lost the WHW title not even a month ago.

I found out that playing Falls Count Anywhere on Scramble matches is way more fun. It's much more realistic.

My second year of Universe has been pretty awesome. I like the way the booking has worked out, even without my own touches thrown on.

I had John Morrison win the Rumble, last eliminating the previous year's winner Chris Jericho. At the No Way Out the game for some reason put Sting in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match even though he was nowhere near the top ten for the World Title, but hell I ran with it and had him win the match, setting up Morrison vs. Sting at Wrestlemania. Swagger's been the World champ since the Royal Rumble and has been managing to retain the title even when I simulate his matches.

So at Wrestlemania the Kurt Angle CAW won the money in the bank match which was awesome, better than fucking Primo (whom I'm about ready to make a free agent).

Taker made his return and got his revenge on Sheamus in a last man standing match (I made this one myself. Oddly, the original match was Taker vs. my original CAW Apocalypse whose character is sort of like Taker in the big scary guy who destroys people way). Kane interfered in this match which was new for me, because suddenly the screen flashed red, and Kane's pyros went off at the ramp. He came in and choke slammed Sheamus, then attacked me but I dispatched him with a tombstone. Oh, and Morrison did defeated Sting for the Smackdown World Title, and Swagger retained his.

I'm think Kurt Angle cashes in his Money in the Bank at Great American Bash to beat Jack Swagger for the World Title. Seems very fitting with the PPV theme and Swagger and Angle being the American gold medalist and All American American.

Does anyone else get HBK vs. Undertaker every year at WrestleMania? Both are on the Legends roster so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

I get Undertaker and Kane every year as a interpromotional match. Despite the fact that they're both on Free Agent list.

Does anyone else get HBK vs. Undertaker every year at WrestleMania? Both are on the Legends roster so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

I get Undertaker and Kane every year as a interpromotional match. Despite the fact that they're both on Free Agent list.

I also have Kane as a legend so I wonder what the formula is.