Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Still can't get my tag rankings to shift. Grr.

There's an excellent Shinsuke Nakamura CAW, and the Knee Trembler and Knee Attack 3 (or whatever number it was) make adequate substitutions for the Boma Ye. Once I've sorted out the rest of the moveset, then Nakamura and Tanahashi are bringing their rivalry to North America!

There's also a fantastic new Daniel Bryan CAW (with the great version of the classic 'pink/red' Danielson look as an alternate attire and the 'Violent' T-Shirt as enterance attire) which I've saved over the old one.

Xbox or PSN?

Stupid two separate Community Creation areas. :(

PSN.

Outstanding.

Will have to go digging for it later on.

Finally getting around to starting an all-simmed version of NXT Season 4 to tie in with my Universe Game.

The Rookies:

-Brett DiBiase

-Brodus Clay

-Derrick Bateman

-Jinder Mahal

-Mason Ryan

-Richie Steamboat

-Seth Rollins

-Xavier Woods

The Pros:

-Big Show (SD)

-Chavo Guerrero (SD)

-Dolph Ziggler ®

-Evan Bourne ®

-Finlay (SD)

-Jack Swagger (SD)

-Santino Marella ®

-Ted DiBiase ®

Not sure on any rookie/pro pairings yet outside of Ted/Brett and probably Dolph/Bateman solely because the Bateman CAW I d/led is a cocky heel pre-set with Ziggy's moveset. I envision them as the Miz/Riley of this season.

Some of the CAWs are really good, some not so much. The majority came from the same source. The Tyler Black one sucks but there are only 2 Tyler Blacks and the really good one isn't available for download yet. I'll swap it when it becomes available.

My Universe has gotten a true split of splits. Raw is filled with all my downloaded CAW's & Legends, while SmackDown has the guys/divas in the game. It's year 3 for me, and here are my champs as of the Royal Rumble. Played the Rumble as Diamond Dallas Page, entered #10, eliminated in the final three by the eventual winner, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Hayabusa v. Steamboat should be an epic encounter :D

Raw

WWE Champion - Hayabusa (d. Kurt Angle at the Royal Rumble)

US Champion - Heavy D *my personal CAW* (d. Jimmy Snuka at the Royal Rumble)

Divas Champion - Lita (d. Chyna at Bragging Rights)

Undisputed Tag Team Champions - Edge & Christian (d. The New Foundation at Survivor Series)

SmackDown

World Heavyweight Champion - CM Punk (d. Edge at the Royal Rumble)

Intercontinental Champion - Kofi Kingston (d. Ted DiBiase at Night of Champions)

Women's Champion - Michelle McCool (d. Maryse at WrestleMania, Year 2)

Money in the Bank - Batista (plan is to cash in before WrestleMania)

Universe Notes

Shawn Michaels & Triple H have been retired and put in the legends brand after they lost the tag titles to Owen Hart/Jim Neidhart, aka the New Foundation.

Undertaker's WM unbeaten streak ended at 20, lost the World Heavyweight title to CM Punk (not Punk's current reign). Retired after that.

Future Endeavor'd (Free Agents): Shelton Benjamin & Matt Hardy

Jobber'd (reduced their atts, also considered for Future Endeavor'd): Shad, JTG, Primo, Mike Knox

Considering I still have about 15-20 spots left for CAW's, I'm hoping to fill them with more stars from the 90's. Only problem is I don't want to have to find movesets on my own. Found a really good looking Razor Ramon, but passed it up because I can't be arsed to find an accurate moveset :(

Edited by Magus978

The Pro/Rookie pairings for NXT Season 4 have been decided.

Brett DiBiase (Face) - Ted DiBiase (Raw, Heel)

Brodus Clay (Heel) - Santino Marella (Raw, Face)

Derrick Bateman (Heel) - Dolph Ziggler (Raw, Heel)

Jinder Mahal (Heel) - Chavo Guerrero (SmackDown, Heel)

Mason Ryan (Face) - Jack Swagger (SmackDown, Heel)

Richie Steamboat (Face) - Evan Bourne (Raw, Face)

Seth Rollins (Heel) - Big Show (SmackDown, Face)

Xavier Woods (Face) - Finlay (SmackDown, Face)

Main storylines will include: Ted trying to get Brett to be more like him, much to his chagrin. Seth Rollins being this season's "internet darling" but being a dick about it. Mason Ryan being a huge beat and Swagger taking credit for it. Derrick Bateman trying to be exactly like his "idol" Dolph Ziggler. Jinder Mahal and Chavo Guerrero accusing the fans of racism. Brodus Clay eating fried chicken.

Okay, maybe some of those won't happen. But it should be fun. I set everybody to a 75 OVR to make it a "level" playing field. Winning matches gives them stat upgrades. Looking forward to this.

I need some help with Christian`s RTWM. I cashed on HBK at week 10 and I can`t find Legacy at week 11 or week 12? I used the Time Machine to get back after the same happened when I cashed on Edge..Like, I talk to them, they said we will fight at Superstars, but we never fight..so, I got up to WM and No Stone Cold and this is why I get back, but the same happened. Any Help? :unsure:

Found a loophole with the whole title situation. It seems YOU CAN fight and win titles off of universe. The trick is that the champion has to have one of the titles not defended in Universe (hardcore, cruiserweight, etc.) And then when you choose to defend or fight for the title, hit the title button and then go to the main championship you want to fight for and you're set. RVD was my IC and cruiserweight champ and with Universe off, Morrison beat him to become IC champ. Also, when you turn Universe on again, they will be the new champ.

Just finished my first TNA/WWE Event. Royal Rumble.

WWE

World Champion: Edge (def Kane)

I.C Champion: Dolph Ziggler (retained vs Sheamus)

DIVAs Champion: Michelle McCool

WWE Tag Team Champions: NEXUS (Gabriel & Slater)

TNA

World(WWE) Champion: Jeff Hardy (def. D'Angelo Dinero)

Television(U.S) Champion: AJ Styles (retained vs Jeff Jarrett)

Womens Champion: Madison Rayne

TNA Tag Team Champions: Motor City Machine Guns

Universe

Universal Tag Team Champions: Beer Money Inc (def. The Hart Dynasty)

Royal Rumble

Abyss entered at #30

Runner Up - AJ Styles

#1 - Matt Morgan

#30 - Abyss

Longest stay in the ring (without actual timing) - Kurt Angle

Most Eliminations - 5 Kurt Angle & Mark Henry

finally finished Wrestlemania/Backlash which was highlighted by Shelton Benjamin returning to win MITB, Royal Rumble winner Ezekial Jackson defeated John Cena for the WWE title and in a title vs streak match Edge retained vs the Undertaker.

next came the big draft...

RAW got: Shad, The Motor City Machineguns, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, kurt Angle, Kaval and Matt Morgan

Smackdown got: Daneil Bryan, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Mark Henry, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, D'Angelo Dinero, and Me

Current Champions:

WWE Champion: Ezekial Jackson

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge

Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler

United Stats Champion: Evan Bourne

WWE Tag Team Champions: Chris Jericho & Sheamus (Jericho picked up a new partner after turning on Miz.

Really? :(

My dream of the Jack Swagger/Rey Mysterio run to the tag titles dies here. :'(

Yeah, you need to make sure teams keep winning. And then if a team keeps losing consistently, they will break up. Kinda makes it impossible to keep a sustainable tag division. Ie: Realistic

By WWE standards that is very realistic.

So flaming table matches are ridiculously stupid. You have to have a sig or fin stored, then you press y to ignite the table. The damn thing is about 90% of the time you are right next to the table that's already set up and ready for fire and the ignite option never pops up.

I just let my opponent light the table and then I put him through said table to win. Not doing that match type again.

Edit: Also how do you turn Universe mode off? Is it in options or something?

Edited by theburninator77
  • Like 1